Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goin' HOLLYWOOD :shock: :idea: :arrow: 8) ....
AIMG_3492xx_zps6b94291c.jpg

AIMG_3494xx_zps3b53fb8f.jpg

AIMG_3476xx_zps1d4b6506.jpg

The fender is the front one, soooon :lol: to be the back one [ just placed on bike for looks right now]

So I've made a couple of small customisations to my Rat Fink. I bought my Rat Fink off eBay last summer for £198 (about $300) and it was pretty much standard.

So I've made a few alterations (nothing major as I currently don't have the time or budget to do so, plus I kinda like it fairly stock).

Whitewall Tyres (I was amazed at how much better the bike looked immediately)
Black Bullet Headlamp
2 x Rear Soma Bullet Lights
Rat Fink 'Trophies' (here in the UK you have to sell bikes with front brakes which I've always hated, so I took them off. However you are then left with the brake mounts which have simply been welded onto the forks and look ugly as sin. So I've solved that for now by sawing them down and adding some Rat Fink Trophy-like heads (see pic))
Rat Fink Bell (A must have to usher those stubborn dog walkers out of the way!)

I intend to pick up a couple of new bikes in the summer (I haven't decided what to get yet though it will probably be eBay dependant) and do something a bit more ratty with one and then see where things go...

I live in North Wales but do travel frequently around the UK! Let me know if you're getting a ride together or fancy organising a cruise!

Please feel free to get in touch wherever you are though!

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

Not mine
the bike belonged to one of the guys working on the set of Showtimes Dexter
I took the pic while they where filming a sceen for season 8 over by my Aunts house in Huntington Beach

100_0408_zps8cc3b4b5.jpg

My 2013 - Electra Sparker Special (Slate Grey)

When I bought her home.

e545bc5920bebc9985cdc6b63a7f90bb.jpg

Here's what she looks like now, Origin8 bell, Electra classic pedals, Bullet Headlight, Brooks B190 saddle, Electra black dice valve cap, Kruzer Kaddy bevy holder, Soma Silver Bullet rear lights and tool pouch.

119f02269b7330bacc540cc2ff704ac9.jpg

Oh...Fuzzy Dice to top off the look. LOL

Cheers

I live in Florida but visit Indiana each summer for an 2 month visit with family and decided a couple years ago that I would like to buy a bike to keep up there at my sister's house instead of going through the hassle of transporting a bike to ride up while up there. Then last summer decided to document the places my Rockabilly Boogy took me... so here's a few... I plan to make a blog surrounding these photos following the addition of the photos I'll me taking this summer.

Etc... Etc.

Here's a REALLY bad picture from tonights bicycle ride through town. :oops:
The girlfriends brand new Electra Huli Huli and my old Rat Rod.

d.jpg

The Rat Rod is a rolling project, will look completely different with some new brown tires, new white saddle/grips and new color to start with.

Silverbeach said:
highwheelerboy25 said:
Does anybody else out there have one of these? I haven't seen many.
2009 Electra Delivery 3i Chicago Grey
4283152339_4d636a7ca3.jpg

Looking to buy one if someone knows of one for sale

that's my pic!! i had that bike for 2 years before i sold it. . . . .electra still sells them for about $800.00.

outsider13 said:
goin' HOLLYWOOD :shock: :idea: :arrow: 8) ....
AIMG_3492xx_zps6b94291c.jpg

AIMG_3494xx_zps3b53fb8f.jpg

AIMG_3476xx_zps1d4b6506.jpg

The fender is the front one, soooon :lol: to be the back one [ just placed on bike for looks right now]

what handlebars are those?

Here's my Rat. I've posted Picts of it before but made a few changes so here it is.... Again!!!
6y7emu5y.jpg
3e6yquju.jpg
3eqavu2e.jpg

highwheelerboy25 said:
Silverbeach said:
highwheelerboy25 said:
Does anybody else out there have one of these? I haven't seen many.
2009 Electra Delivery 3i Chicago Grey
4283152339_4d636a7ca3.jpg

Looking to buy one if someone knows of one for sale

that's my pic!! i had that bike for 2 years before i sold it. . . . .electra still sells them for about $800.00.

I prefer to buy it second hand.

Thanks for the picture, go it on Google.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back