Electra Delivery Delivery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just picked up this bike from a Kijiji ad that was posted (and over-looked by by me) for over a month and a half on the other side of the the city.
I rode it to the subway station about a mile away, then immediately started contemplating its possible future on the trip cross town.
The ride the rest of the way home was smooth and quiet. Then bike was quickly put away safely away from my grasp so I would not be too tempted to start wrenchin' prematurely.
I liked the ride and after a bit of thought, will keep mods simple to make it mine. I'll change/flip bars, may change saddle to something other, and maybe try my Hanks out on her to start...

Last edited:
Sweet score. I've always liked that one. Nice color too

Thanks KingFish, I like the understated color too. 'Chicago Grey' they call it.
I'm not a fan of the stock tank plate so may come up with more personalized replacement down the road too.
Hmmm, 'just noticed that long chain guard may be worth a mock up on my (undocumented) Elgin Twinn build...

Last edited:
I forgot that you had a Twin. That does have a nice shape too it. Give it a shot.

Looks Expensive .....

~Rafael~
Thank you, I agree Raf, it does 'look expensive' !
But I can assure you that if it really was expensive it couldn't have become mine.

Seller disclosed in ad that something fell on the bike during prior owner storage causing bars/stem to bend, small dent in rear fender, awol rack and toasted kick stand.
The owner was a road bike commuter and passed on the deal he got when he bought it on a trial basis.:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back