Electra Rat Fink original Fatti O rear tire

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys I have the original Rat Fink and my rear tire is pretty much down to unsafe tread. Looked on Amazon for the Fatti O 24 X 3 inch tire in the white wall they list one but not available and called Electra and no help locating one at all. I check Craigslist etc but none yet. There are some black replacements but wanted to have the white wall. Does anyone have any suggestions or sources
56B56ACA-06FA-4FB5-B52E-A1C62EC65DC2.jpeg
?

appreciate the help

I have looked on Flea Bay in the past and they do not show up,I imagine that they only came on the limited production RF they are a tough find.
Try some bike shops that carry Electra and maybe there will be some old stock.

Electra had them available separately, but discontinued them like ten years ago or more. Getting them now is really difficult, sometimes i buy an entire bike just to rob it for tires. I have a set or two in my personal stash, but boy, they were hard to get :) I am just so in love with their shape and looks that i am up for all that difficulties!
If i see them for sale somewhere in US i will let you know.
Yours looks really nice by the way, maybe it can still be good as a front tire for another build?

Latest posts

Back