Electra Rat Fink

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a first year Electra Rat Fink bike for sale on my local CL. I have not gone and looked at it, but it looks in good shape from the picture. He wants $ 300. What about it, is that a fair price?

I wouldn't think twice about it if it is in good shape ,BUY IT.A guy around my area was asking double that for his used one. :D

What area is this in again? :mrgreen:

Wow, I'm a lucky man then.
Found a first gen Rat Fink with rusty chrome for 150 €.
Cleaned everything and now he's like new.

Madmax said:
Wow, I'm a lucky man then.
Found a first gen Rat Fink with rusty chrome for 150 €.
Cleaned everything and now he's like new.

pardon my ignorance. is that 150 pounds (quid)? If so, that's pretty close to $300.

okay, I have read this post since it was posted and I couldn't help but brag about me finding one with 4 broken spokes and a mis-adjusted shifter for $110. First generation in great shape, no chain guard though. Pic of the goods below.

I had seen several CL ads where the people selling them didn't want to lower the price below $450. There is actually still one in SD CL and the guy has been trying to sell it for $550 for several months now. I would say get it at $300 if you really like it.

IMG_2233.jpg

Latest posts

Back