• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electra Rat Rod wanted!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a 3 speed that's been refinished, if you don't mind it not being black w/flames.
20180112_154939.jpg

I've got a 3 speed that's been refinished, if you don't mind it not being black w/flames.View attachment 73047

I've outgrown having flames on everything. lol, it's got a nice natural patina look... did you paint it or is it natural? I also dig the oldschool boardtracker look. But unfortunately I'm used to the whole pedal forward geometry thing. If that frame was a newer model I would be more interested. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Out here in right field North face east east face west headed park to park on a single speed Derby. Interesting tale to hear is where will that path lead once your feet leave the ground & the butt finds new Rat Rod under the seat

Latest posts

Back