>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Swag lot!!!
Love the pint glass and the headbadge especially.
By the time BO8 rolls around your daughter will be tired of the HM case and you can swipe it back for a build!

Thought you would like this old California Drag Chute ad that someone posted.

FuelerFork2ad.jpg

CONGRATS!!!! Well Deserved!
I bet it was because the leaping bunny is so cool!!

IMG_2520-1.jpg

Peatbog said:
Thanks guys.

It was indeed because of the leaping bunny. The bunny has mystical powers that we can not comprehend. Only three of those mystical bicycle bunnies are known to exist. I am lucky...and fearful...to have one.

I let one escape into the wild, so there is a 4th hopping around somewhere untamed.

yoothgeye said:
Peatbog said:
Thanks guys.

It was indeed because of the leaping bunny. The bunny has mystical powers that we can not comprehend. Only three of those mystical bicycle bunnies are known to exist. I am lucky...and fearful...to have one.

I let one escape into the wild, so there is a 4th hopping around somewhere untamed.

I sent one to Fordsnake and we haven't heard from him since he won BO7. The bunny must have got him.

I think Jake has one, but it's now the Hulk's pet in the basement with the other action figures (i.e. dolls).

Hey Peatbog, was wasting time doing research on muscle bikes for the build off while waiting for new posts to pop up when I found a webpage you might want to see on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheelie_bike

I dont know if you have seen it before but it is worth a look, you might recognise something... :wink:

Awesome bike by the way, love the whole concept! Might be stealing an idea or two for the "Muscle bike build off" if you dont mind... :D

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
Hey Peatbog, was wasting time doing research on muscle bikes for the build off while waiting for new posts to pop up when I found a webpage you might want to see on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheelie_bike

I dont know if you have seen it before but it is worth a look, you might recognise something... :wink:

Awesome bike by the way, love the whole concept! Might be stealing an idea or two for the "Muscle bike build off" if you dont mind... :D

Luke.

Oh man, that is sooooo wrong (but still cool). Peatbog made all of those accessories. That's not aftermarket!!!

LukeTheJoker said:
Agreed! Thought it was cool to see it there though...

Luke.

I agree

Latest posts

Back