>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bratz Eliminator

I have one of those tires on a BFK. Will crack and yellow for a nice ratty look.

Peatbog said:
Hi Jake. I just checked and I don't see you having a build-off bike yet. Now how am I going to watch if you got nothing to watch? Git to postin'!
I'm at work right now watching the postin' loving the show!

I'd love to see a little tank on the front like on that car. Maybe use one of those Hieneken mini fridge kegs!

Peatbog said:
Hmmmm, maybe. I could put a bunny in it.

You know, I'd probably get more done with a wrench in my hand than with a computer mouse in my hand. Okay, going to the garage.

Just imagine what a bunny would look like if Ed Roth designed it! Then paint that on it!

I need to borrow your bead blaster and your lathe. You can keep the stripper, I had some of that, used it in the wind, ended up naked. :oops:

The Eliminator".. What a great name.. :lol:

MKIIEliminator008.jpg

1968F5Eliminator2010012.jpg

Loves me some muscle bikes.
Watching while M.I.A. in Southeast Asia.

Looking good, but need a bigger photo so I can be really critical. Love the paint plan though, I really dig checkers and now we can play on your bike with some of those little magnetized travel checkers.

THANKS FOR THAT LETTERING SITE. EACH ONE TEACH ONE. MAN YOU GOTTA SLOW DOWN. YA ALMOST DONE

Latest posts

Back