>>>Elliminator 20" Muscle bike<<<

Oct 21, 2009
Pittsburgh PA
Re: Elliminator 20" Muscle bike

There is sooooo much cool engineering here , it's mind blowing :shock: hard to believe what can be done with a " Bratz " bike .

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com

This build has been a blast to follow!!
With that seat brand , it looks like you got a "Wild Hare" up your butt.
There aren't enough adjectives to describe the coolness and masterful engineering behind this wicked muscle bike dream!!!
BRAVO BRUDDERMAN!!!!
congRATs!

May 14, 2008
houston,tex.

masterful engineering seems to be the key word here! :D the fabrication work is truly amazing and the paint and details are too.fantastic bike! 8)

Jul 17, 2008
sandusky OH

Definitely my favorite build this year. Awesome engineering and great use of colors.

Excellent!!!!!!

Nov 18, 2007
Massachusetts

NICE!...I'm liking this one a "lot". :wink:...Looks like a Custom Concept bike from the sixties.

Aug 30, 2010
Portland

One of my favorites for sure, the technical and artistic skills are first rate. This is the bike that every kid and (adult kid) dreams of owning. Is belongs in a museum of cool things!

NLCTVWguy

Rollin' on 20's
Jul 22, 2007
New London, CT
www.bareiss.net

Lots of cool things going on there Peat!

Great pictures, I can tell you went the extra mile(s) to do them right with clean backgrounds.

Outstanding paintwork and attention to detail. This bike is going for the gold! We had a Bratz bike around here that we stretched out, and removed the stars, but it wasn't half as cool as yours. Looks great, best of luck!

--Rob

Peatbog said:
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Sep 27, 2007
sac. valley
www.facebook.com
great job on this....i can tell alot of thought and planning went into this before any work started(well at least it looks that way to me!) and it shows :mrgreen:
i guess it is possible to polish a t*rd!(you know, since it was a bratz bike :wink: )
again, great build

Jun 11, 2012
Livermore, CA
Peat, this is spectacular. Seriously. I mean, you did the world a favor by pulling that Bratz bike off the road, and replacing it with this bad to the bone hotrod muscle bike that will make people smile every time they see it. I was blown away almost daily when you posted updates, and now that it is done - Dang!

Well done, sir!

Mar 1, 2012
Murray, KY
The attention to detail is unmatched in my book, I still have trouble believing it is rattle can...

Great bike and terrific build documentation, Rg

Jan 23, 2011
Philly
Peatbog said:
Thanks, Jim. I know some people don't like Rustoleum, but I find it to be the best spraycan paint for me to use in order to achieve the shine I crave--especially using the clearcoat.

Peat I use the 2x clear,the metallic black,primer and others also. So I'm with ya on that. The cows are cracking me up.

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles