>>>Elliminator 20" Muscle bike<<<

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elliminator 20" Muscle bike

This build has been a blast to follow!!
With that seat brand , it looks like you got a "Wild Hare" up your butt.
There aren't enough adjectives to describe the coolness and masterful engineering behind this wicked muscle bike dream!!!
BRAVO BRUDDERMAN!!!!
congRATs!

masterful engineering seems to be the key word here! :D the fabrication work is truly amazing and the paint and details are too.fantastic bike! 8)

Definitely my favorite build this year. Awesome engineering and great use of colors.

Excellent!!!!!!

Best Brat ever Hands down!!!!!Great Work 8) :mrgreen:

NICE!...I'm liking this one a "lot". :wink:...Looks like a Custom Concept bike from the sixties.

incredible build all the way..

love the chute and all the other little touches you added...

could stare at this thing for hours lol

Lots of cool things going on there Peat!

Great pictures, I can tell you went the extra mile(s) to do them right with clean backgrounds.

Outstanding paintwork and attention to detail. This bike is going for the gold! We had a Bratz bike around here that we stretched out, and removed the stars, but it wasn't half as cool as yours. Looks great, best of luck!

--Rob

Peatbog said:
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

done13.jpg

great job on this....i can tell alot of thought and planning went into this before any work started(well at least it looks that way to me!) and it shows :mrgreen:
i guess it is possible to polish a t*rd!(you know, since it was a bratz bike :wink: )
again, great build

Incredible Build! Outstanding talent and ingenuity!
So many features and details :shock: 8)
Your humor added to overall build off, you crack me up :lol:

Peat, this is spectacular. Seriously. I mean, you did the world a favor by pulling that Bratz bike off the road, and replacing it with this bad to the bone hotrod muscle bike that will make people smile every time they see it. I was blown away almost daily when you posted updates, and now that it is done - Dang!

Well done, sir!

Peatbog said:
Thanks, Jim. I know some people don't like Rustoleum, but I find it to be the best spraycan paint for me to use in order to achieve the shine I crave--especially using the clearcoat.

paint-1.jpg
Peat I use the 2x clear,the metallic black,primer and others also. So I'm with ya on that. The cows are cracking me up.

What a great ride,so many details just amazing 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back