ENGINE No.9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for raisin' the bar so freakin' high!! :lol:

Really, this thing is awesome.

I've only been around the custom bike scene for a few months, but i'd like to think my internet research-fu is strong,.....that said this is one of the coolest bikes i've seen and probably the single best themed bike i've seen. Bravo.

The details are great, but not overdone. It's not overly custom either, so the fact that it is so unique speaks highly of the end result, a truly unique custom bike.

You have yourself a great crowd pleaser there, worthy of any parade or structure fire :D

feuerdog said:
I've only been around the custom bike scene for a few months, but i'd like to think my internet research-fu is strong,.....that said this is one of the coolest bikes i've seen and probably the single best themed bike i've seen. Bravo.

The details are great, but not overdone. It's not overly custom either, so the fact that it is so unique speaks highly of the end result, a truly unique custom bike.

You have yourself a great crowd pleaser there, worthy of any parade or structure fire :D

wow! thanks! :mrgreen: that's one of the coolest compliments i've ever received! :D

As an ex-firefighter I must say mission accomplished. It is more than a theme bike as it actually portrays a piece of apparatus very well. Theme bikes are just bikes with stuff bolted on in my view, not the case here. Congrats on a superb creation. :)

xddorox said:
As an ex-firefighter I must say mission accomplished. It is more than a theme bike as it actually portrays a piece of apparatus very well. Theme bikes are just bikes with stuff bolted on in my view, not the case here. Congrats on a superb creation. :)

another great compliment! :shock: thank you! :mrgreen: i'm really glad everyone likes it so much! :D :D :D

i wanted to say one more time how much i love this bike, it really is a work of art. you've done a great job and it seems many others feel the same way. i'm sure it will do very well in the contest. good luck!

oh, and let me know if ever want to sell it... lol :lol:

color me stupid but.........

which one is the bike? :wink: :wink:
2uzzbyr.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: <<< that's envy!

sprocketeer said:
i wanted to say one more time how much i love this bike, it really is a work of art. you've done a great job and it seems many others feel the same way. i'm sure it will do very well in the contest. good luck!

oh, and let me know if ever want to sell it... lol :lol:
icyuod2 said:
color me stupid but.........

which one is the bike? :wink: :wink:
2uzzbyr.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: <<< that's envy!

geez, even more great comments! :shock: :shock: :shock: thanks guys! :D

Love the wrap on the fenders. First time I have seen it done that I think looks cool and would consider doing.

g-ratter said:
Love the wrap on the fenders. First time I have seen it done that I think looks cool and would consider doing.
insinzia said:
AWESOME!!!

thanks again for all the great feedback! :mrgreen: and good luck to everyone in the build off this year!

Latest posts

Back