ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
il_570xN.176685938.jpg

https://img0.etsystatic.com

This is so depressing :arghh:
WHY, oh WHY do I even TRY!!
Maybe I´ll just get my coat................................:cry:

No I wont!

Cool build, great imagination.:agree:
Nuff said!

Nice....my only remaining unanswered question is this:
Can you ride it when the grade turns upwards? ?

Nah, I'm out of town from July 22nd - 29th. I'm rushing to complete the build before I head out.

Does that mean that we may be getting an early preview of the completed badossity of this build? :thumbsup:
I just found out in the past couple of days that I have two small biz trips the weeks of July 22 and July 28, so I need to ramp up my build before another trip gets thrown on me.

Does that mean that we may be getting an early preview of the completed badossity of this build? :thumbsup:
I just found out in the past couple of days that I have two small biz trips the weeks of July 22 and July 28, so I need to ramp up my build before another trip gets thrown on me.

I'm rushing to have everything done before I leave, but we'll see where I'm at in a few weeks?;)

This bike is amazing. Rules, no rules: who cares. I'd ride that any day of the week and be stoked about it. Pure bada55ness.

I took it out for a spin today without its tank and pipes...it got a lot of head turns and thumbs up with its bare bones.;)

Last edited:
I really like this bike

Latest posts

Back