ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya bringing it out to shiny side up? There are a few who would love to see it and I'd personally like to meet you. I mean its san Jose that's down the road

I'm out of town July 22nd through 29th. If it wasn't a business trip i'd be there.

Well why don't u give me your address once u get back let's get them nose to nose

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I don't miss shiny side cyclefest if I can help it

Nice ride, ok if you can't make shiny side can we at least get a video of it in action?

I'm finally back home after being on the road for 8 frick'n days...I did get my camera, but it'll take me some time to figure it out. Oh heck, I don't have any time, it done run out! And I'm too tired to read the instructions. But don't count me out, tomorrow's a new day. If I have to...I'll use my smart phone to take the pics? :)

Like Tony Stark said in IM2, "Oh it's good to be back!!!"

I spend sometime today going over some of the builds (after being absent for 8 days). Man, I've been inspired to push the envelope for my backdrop for the finished photos. I think I have a pretty cool idea as to what to do? I don't know if I can do it, but I'm going to try. Stay tuned, I have a lot to do in the next few days.

Fordsnake are you a trucker? Sounds like you do long haul.

Funny, you would say that? I'm a retired advertising executive. But I did drive 10 hrs straight this morning (633 miles) across three state lines, all for a backdrop for Enigma's final photos. I'm in the hotel now, going over the images I took this afternoon (over 600 pics) yikes!!! I'm heading home tomorrow morning (another 10 hr drive and 633 miles). My wife thinks I'm nuts...mmmm, I might just be?

Last edited:
Funny, you would say that? I'm a retired advertising executive. But I did drive 10 hrs straight this morning (633 miles) across three state lines, all for a backdrop for Enigma's final photos. I'm in the hotel now, going over the images I took this afternoon (over 600 pics) yikes!!! I'm heading home tomorrow morning (another 10 hr drive and 633 miles). My wife thinks I'm nuts...mmmm, I might just be?
Your wife is correct. You sir are insane!

Latest posts

Back