Entry level track bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The middle of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
IMG_1649.JPG
IMG_1647.JPG
IMG_1646.JPG

I like how your fire pit is a mini velodrome in this photo! Clean and tight build! :thumbsup:

Clean and cool tracker!
BRAVO!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with the current pic, just making sure everyone knows.

Clean and cool tracker!
BRAVO!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with the current pic, just making sure everyone knows.
OK, my pictures are bad but there has been no light for days, rain and clouds. I never get many votes anyway so no big deal. I join these build offs to give me incentive to finish my builds and that almost always works.

I wasnt slamming your pic . I posted that same message in every finished thread. Since I was helping to create the voting gallery i was trying to avoid any confusion on the pics used in the gallery.

I wasnt slamming your pic . I posted that same message in every finished thread. Since I was helping to create the voting gallery i was trying to avoid any confusion on the pics used in the gallery.
No worries I know that you weren't slamming my photos, I was just wishing that there were better recent days with better light. Being between Lake Michigan and Lake Superior it is cloudy most of the time. Party cloudy would have been good for pictures but it has been dismal. I was just wishful thinking out loud for a better photo opportunity that didn't happen. I appreciate what you are doing. We have a lot of spots that would have made a good photo background but there is no point without good light so I just shot my photos for both my bikes in my yard. Good enough, eh!

Latest posts

Back