Etta

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all right we are back in business!! ended up getting a welder so did not have muck time so got the set back seat post in! next is the tank

Troy

so have prettcy much got the frame itself done now its time to start mounting stuff!! added a brake / kickstand plate to the chainstays enclosed around the set back seat post, put in the straight bar for the fuel tank and made some cardboard templates

Pic 1

so this is one of the brakes set loose on the plate the other will go up on the bottom of the seat tubes

oh and decided on this fender also

so will be spending some time on Wildcat Scotty but won't be stopping on Etta!!!

Troy

so mmbo is over and I just ordered a motor for Etta! will be helping Momma Jats on her winter build bike so will be back on Etta starting today

Lookin good Troy... Make sure you check the pedal arm clearance to the engine.I had probs there...I had to extend the crank axle.

so got a little bit done
correct size template allowing for fasteners etc.

new motor fills the hole pretty well

since Momma Jats is using the welding stuff tomorrow I will try and get some cutting done and tack welds on the tank. will see her build takes priority!!!

Latest posts

Back