FACEBOOK WOW - 137K!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FACEBOOK WOW

yoothgeye said:
Very true, Facebook has turned into what AOL use to be back around 93-95 when people looked at all the AOL chat rooms and content but never really ventured out into the actual internet, like a couple on a Caribbean cruise at port.
That is what FB was banking on with the HTC First and Facebook Home for Android.....except that failed.

I bet as the build off progresses, and people start linking their build threads (Like I plan on doing once I throw my hat in the ring) then that will boost more numbers as well.

You could always go on Kitchen Nightmares, act like a complete loon to your customers and the host, have that broadcast, then go on your FB page and rant how everyone who disagrees with you is stupid. Her FB page got over 10,000 likes in 1 day! :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Just crossed the 20,000 like mark! :D

Share today's "20,000" post for a chance to win an RRB sticker pack! :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/ratrodbikescom

I'm still not getting notifications anymore! I have the box selected and I use to get them. Maybe I should unlike and like again so I can get notifications again.

Re: FACEBOOK WOW - 20K!!!

I did it, I'll be looking for notifications, if it doesn't work I'll try to unlike and like again for about a day instead of a minute to give Facebook time to realize what just happened.

Re: FACEBOOK WOW - 25K!!!

That is 20,000 likes in one year. Crazy people need to start building or pinning. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
Just crossed the 25,000 Like mark. :shock:

The Firewing BOTD already has 500+ Likes and 200+ Shares.
You have a beast on your hands!

I've come up with a new site slogan...

"Distracting Productive People Worldwide"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate to think of all the work hours that this site has ruined for companies out there. :shock:

facebook_like_button_zpsa2dbb922.jpg

Tommy A's VM BOTD almost has about 1000 likes so far! :shock:

Yep...if the build off were based on likes and shares, I think Tommy may have snagged a win. :D

May be true, but I am glad that most of our votes come from fellow RRBers!!!

kingfish254 said:
May be true, but I am glad that most of our votes come from fellow RRBers!!!
I agree %100! I would rather be judged by my fellow builders and get 6 votes than be judged by a popularity contest and get 60 votes. Builders whatch builds while everyone else sees finished bikes.
With that being said I am thankful for having the chance to compete this year and greatful to the 6 that used a vote on my bike! Amazing builds! It was an honor.

It's funny how you end up getting very similar responses on every FB post.

It doesn't matter what I post a photo of, I usually get the same responses from different people each time. It's actually starting to become pretty humorous. :lol:

Here's an example...

FB POST (Photo of an object)

Comment 01: I love it!
Comment 02: What a piece of crap!
Comment 03. Where do I buy this?
Comment 04. It's got the wrong dohicky on it.
Comment 05. I used to have one of these
Comment 06. Hey so & so, check this out
Comment 07. Foreign language comment
Comment 08. This is not a rat rod bike!
Comment 09. It's way overpriced
Comment 10. What a deal!
Comment 11. I could make one of these myself
Comment 12. Want!

It's almost like trying to look at Amazon reviews before buying a flat screen TV. The passionate people on either side end up commenting and after you read them all, you're totally confused. :lol:

Latest posts

Back