FAIL! (rear brake issue) -- Update 5/17 - Now with pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once upon a time, someone who will remain nameless, was drilling a pickup frame to install a trailer hitch. after junking 3 brand new bits, the drill was switched from reverse to forward. problem solved.not sayinn this was your problem also (the dremel AND drill both? not likely), but stranger things have happened ( and been denied). if nothin else, you can laugh at the nameless persons stupidity! haha

X-RAY said:
once upon a time, someone who will remain nameless, was drilling a pickup frame to install a trailer hitch. after junking 3 brand new bits, the drill was switched from reverse to forward. problem solved.not sayinn this was your problem also (the dremel AND drill both? not likely), but stranger things have happened ( and been denied). if nothin else, you can laugh at the nameless persons stupidity! haha
Me +100. :lol: Not multiple bits in 1 sitting, though. :lol: :p

Using a variable speed electric drill, and after 2 bits I checked to see if it was in reverse, I thought for sure that would be the problem with the amount of progress I was making

If you got a local auto parts machine shop nearby, they got high torque press drills and drawers of bits, probably charge 20-25 bucks for that job. Haven't priced bits lately, probably around the same.

That it does! But it wouldn't hurt having a carbide bit around for future projects, I'd rather spend the dough on a bit than pay a shop for the same service and no bit

Latest posts

Back