Fat Fix (COLOR CHANGE)

Uncle Stretch

Feb 9, 2008
Pearland,Texas
Ok I'm in. I want to spiff up my fat bike. I plan to build another frame that is a little longer
and maybe do something with that BMX looking top tube. Probably won't be too exotic, but
I plan to change it up some. I got my bender busy and bent a couple stays and a couple extra
to change the springer to something that would fit. Its close. Still needs a little , but coming along.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Mar 9, 2007
Southern Illinois
Re: Fat Fix

:eek: ... and an early lead from the favorite-infamous-scratch-built-retired-site-owners-old-uncle :mrgreen:

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com

But it's a FAT Single Monark Uncle Stretch fork.
Nice start.
Good luck.

May 14, 2008
houston,tex.

I was hoping to pick up some dieting tips,but I guess your building a bike instead! :lol: that front end looks excellent. cant wait til next week to see it finished.

Uncle Stretch

Feb 9, 2008
Pearland,Texas

Well at least everybody is easily amused. If I can build a fork,,,,not even a painted and
bondoed fork and yall are enjoying it, the frame will really be exciting . :wink:

Feb 25, 2009
Connecticut

That fork looks MEAN! :shock: Good luck, Uncle Stretch :wink:

Mar 3, 2007
Tempe AZ.

Been Looking forward to see if you would be in the build-off. Love your builds and cannot wait to see what you come up with.
GOOD LUCK!!!
Biker Butch AZ 8)

Uncle Stretch

Feb 9, 2008
Pearland,Texas

Thanks Schwinnray and Bikerbutch. I don't normally play in these because I will be finished in a week.
This will be a kinda silly build,and not expecting any wins out of this one, but its going to be fun.

Uncle Stretch

Feb 9, 2008
Pearland,Texas

Still waiting on my lugless bottom bracket shell. I ordered two so I can have them
welded together to make one 4 1/2'' wide. They shipped today so I should have them
next week where I can build my frame. I spent the day adding the bondo to my springer.
I only had some orange paint so I sprayed them that color. It probably won't be the color
of the build though. The fork is looking pretty good so far.

Dec 31, 2012
Brighton, MI

Uncle Stretch said:
Still waiting on my lugless bottom bracket shell. I ordered two so I can have them
welded together to make one 4 1/2'' wide. They shipped today so I should have them
next week where I can build my frame. I spent the day adding the bondo to my springer.
I only had some orange paint so I sprayed them that color. It probably won't be the color
of the build though. The fork is looking pretty good so far.
You should make it the General Lee Fat Fix...

Uncle Stretch

Feb 9, 2008
Pearland,Texas

Thanks guys , Not sure where the color choice will end up. General Lee huh? Guess I could have some
confederate flag stickers made and put them on the rims. :shock: :shock: