Fat Fix (COLOR CHANGE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I'm in. I want to spiff up my fat bike. I plan to build another frame that is a little longer
and maybe do something with that BMX looking top tube. Probably won't be too exotic, but
I plan to change it up some. I got my bender busy and bent a couple stays and a couple extra
to change the springer to something that would fit. Its close. Still needs a little , but coming along.
DSCF0002-174.jpg

DSCF0001_zps3ee2f279.jpg

DSCF0002_zps5c687cb1.jpg

Re: Fat Fix

:eek: ... and an early lead from the favorite-infamous-scratch-built-retired-site-owners-old-uncle :mrgreen:

But it's a FAT Single Monark Uncle Stretch fork.
Nice start.
Good luck.

Uncle Stretch said:
You would have a hard time calling that a lead....I got a fork. :shock: :shock:

Oh I know, but the progress / looks so far is impressive :wink:

I was hoping to pick up some dieting tips,but I guess your building a bike instead! :lol: that front end looks excellent. cant wait til next week to see it finished.

Well at least everybody is easily amused. If I can build a fork,,,,not even a painted and
bondoed fork and yall are enjoying it, the frame will really be exciting . :wink:

That fork looks MEAN! :shock: Good luck, Uncle Stretch :wink:

Been Looking forward to see if you would be in the build-off. Love your builds and cannot wait to see what you come up with.
GOOD LUCK!!!
Biker Butch AZ 8)

Thanks Schwinnray and Bikerbutch. I don't normally play in these because I will be finished in a week.
This will be a kinda silly build,and not expecting any wins out of this one, but its going to be fun.

Still waiting on my lugless bottom bracket shell. I ordered two so I can have them
welded together to make one 4 1/2'' wide. They shipped today so I should have them
next week where I can build my frame. I spent the day adding the bondo to my springer.
I only had some orange paint so I sprayed them that color. It probably won't be the color
of the build though. The fork is looking pretty good so far.
DSCF0002_zpsba828de5.jpg

Uncle Stretch said:
Still waiting on my lugless bottom bracket shell. I ordered two so I can have them
welded together to make one 4 1/2'' wide. They shipped today so I should have them
next week where I can build my frame. I spent the day adding the bondo to my springer.
I only had some orange paint so I sprayed them that color. It probably won't be the color
of the build though. The fork is looking pretty good so far.
DSCF0002_zpsba828de5.jpg
You should make it the General Lee Fat Fix...

Thanks guys , Not sure where the color choice will end up. General Lee huh? Guess I could have some
confederate flag stickers made and put them on the rims. :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back