FBI Amsterdam, going from the forum? NOW PIC HEAVY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FBI Amsterdam.....who's going from the forum?

Okay lads, don't take it all too serious if the yank Chopperderos show up those boy's CANNOT ride, their idea of a cruise is from one bar to the next. It's all done at a leisurely pace and if that's too much then just do what the French did a few years back and get loaded on space cakes and make your own route or even copy the Canadian party from that year and just freak out on acid and get arrested on the train lines, then skip the mental home, disappear and let the Canadian Embassy phone around to find out where you are.... OH YES! It's all fun

Now i feel bad! IT WAS NOT THE THC CROWD!!! It was one of their friends who was... a bit odd anyway.

FBI HQ said:
ps @Matt... you forgot the drunk english at last year's nightcruise :shock: :D

English, Drunk? surely not.... 8)

Ace said:
Yep, ready enough :mrgreen:

So please tell me Boris, what's your freshdrink of choice next week ? :shock:
Any health drinks really 8) as long as there are no artificial ingredients i'm ok 8) Barley,malt and hops are all ok as long as they have been fermented :) !
Seriously though the Dutch Wheat Beers are lovely :D I think we just drink we drink Amstel and Grolch when in the Netherlands any better suggestions? I prefer draft to bottled :D

In the summer my fav's are Desperados and Coronas, or the special from Grolsch(het kanon) or a Gulpener Gladiator.
Don Simon sangria is a fav too.

In England i drink from the breweries..Theakstons, Black Sheep or Jennings but any 'real ale' will do :D But in cans or bottles i prefer 'continental' beers :D

Taste is a funny thing...whenever I'm in the UK I usually drink cider, better known as scrumpy :mrgreen: but when I drink the stuff at home it somehow doesn't taste the same :?

What you on about R1/2? Drunken English wandering around Amsterdam with no idea where they are or where their going, asking all the locals in English the directions to somewhere they cannot pronounce.... NEVER!

Matt 732 said:
What you on about R1/2? Drunken English wandering around Amsterdam with no idea where they are or where their going, asking all the locals in English the directions to somewhere they cannot pronounce.... NEVER!

Matt! Well done for pointing this out! As you and I know foreigners often misinterpret our Drunken behavior :shock:, If only they could understand we are just being friendly, :roll: :roll: and perhaps testing there local knowledge skills and patience 8) ... aw, lets be honest mate we aint got a good record abroad! :D :D

:( Well, thats the hardest part of the trip to Amsterdam over :( .... we just put our Lurcher into dog kennels for the weekend! She always goes everywhere with us but afraid she is going to have to rough it up at the farm for 3 nights....she'll be alright! I hope! :)
STP80159.jpg

And she keeps your feet warm when we are camping!
SDC10103.jpg

Anyway, setting off tomorrow night, 5:30 we sail! :D will be in the Darnity Darn for about 10ish Sat morning and thinking of hanging around Westerpark till about 13:30....then slowly making our way back through the city to catch the ferry home :( .

Doh! Dont worry I aint leavin till we meet!!! This has gone on far too long :D :D But we will be back! Will come for the week next year, and will make sure we keep in touch for when you visit GB!
Saturday is probably gonna work out as one of the shortest and most expensive days out of our lives!!! £500 ~ 600 euros or whatever in dollars to get there and do all the stuff it took to get there! But what the heck! I am proper excited now :shock: .....hope the sea's not rough! my sons struggle with rough see crossings :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We are ok though 8)[sometimes its pants to live on an island!]. I'm looking forward to whale and dolphin watchin on the way out though and the beers and the :roll: :roll: :roll: entertainment :roll: :roll: :roll: .

See you Saturday mate!

Don't worry, you won't regret one minute of it all, but I can't promiss you smooth sailing :lol:
Have a safe journey and see you saturday !

Hey Boris,

Sorry we didn't get to hang out I guess you had to leave early
and we had some trouble loading 2 cruisers in an fiat seicento(wich in the end worked out o.k.).
e0g7wj.jpg

we had a nice meet with Ace though, he gave me an awesome sticker. (thanks again for that Ace).
maybe on your side of the northsea someday?

will be sorting my pics now and see what to post here.
I will make a selection out of the 58 i made.

it was nice to see Vovka che's STINX irl too.

later!!

Latest posts

Back