FBI Amsterdam, going from the forum? NOW PIC HEAVY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FBI Amsterdam.....who's going from the forum?

O.k. people I'm suffering from heavy pc crashes, so i will uploade pic's per bunch.
here's the first few.
10pwpiv.jpg

2vl1yy9.jpg

s17ugy.jpg

Larry.....
iddm34.jpg

E-bike;
35l97cn.jpg

2d2j2h3.jpg

2uf3r49.jpg

30c96qa.jpg

6nv1fp.jpg

I like these wheels a lot;
2q1w0vo.jpg

more to come.................

@Badmuller, didn't get a chance to say hi to ya at the FBI! Saw your bike though, very nice!

I'll post some pictures i took :D

Here are some of my pic's, it was a rainy day so lot's of indoor pictures, enjoy....;

P3300072.jpg

P3300070.jpg

P3300036.jpg

P3300038.jpg

P3300034.jpg

Check out the kidseat! :mrgreen:
P3300069.jpg

P3300061.jpg

P3300055.jpg

P3300046.jpg

P3300039.jpg

O.K. thanx 1850mb,

Next time i will be better prepared, maybe even stay on the campsite.
Its though you know your fellow RRB members by name but havent got a face to put with it.
I'm not much of a conversation type too. :oops:
1zb8bax.jpg

4kad04.jpg

688mjo.jpg

314p45c.jpg

10gec6d.jpg

161lzqu.jpg

That was fun :mrgreen: great to meet Boris, 1850MB, C.S., Vovka Che, Badmuller, LowJack and many others who are not on the forum. Not as many bikes and people as last year, probably due to the weather, but still had a great time talking bikes with you all !

Here are some of my shots:
IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

Ofcourse I forgot to take a pic of my own bike in the midst of all that bicyclemayhem... :roll:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm home and still buzzing with all the bikes I saw and the Folks I met! So sorry to miss you BadMuller and 1850MB :( And sorry I never got chance to spend much time with you Ace....but still very cool to chat! :D :D. Che, it was fantastic to meet you, and many thanks for showing me around all the show bikes and introducing me to most of the builders :D Cheers everyone!
We got there about 11am and left about 1:30pm ish the bus to our ferry left at 3pm so had to head off as I thought it only fair to let my lads have a slow wander through the city streets back to the pick up point to see the sights :shock: :shock: :shock:!. We will be back for next year, and are coming for the whole week 8) We need campsite addresses or best places to stop.
Anyway looks like you guys have pretty much wrapped it all up pic wise 8) [cool to see all the stuff I missed, cheers!] Will look through mine and see if I find anything you didnt catch!
Cheers again to all for making us all welcome!!!!

Not much left for me to report on...but me thinks this bike was neat!.....
SDC10262.jpg

SDC10264.jpg

SDC10263.jpg

And these guys riding through the streets looked cool...
SDC10290.jpg

SDC10289.jpg

Love this shop sign in the darnity darn it...
SDC10279.jpg

Where did I leave me bike?...
STP83489.jpg

Ferry home...
SDC10307.jpg

The guy on the black & orange Basman was even wearing wooden shoes with matching paint and 346 signs - awesome :mrgreen:
Love the bicycle repairman sign too, classic :lol: Glad you guys had fun Boris, see you next time mate !

Ace said:
The guy on the black & orange Basman was even wearing wooden shoes with matching paint and 346 signs - awesome :mrgreen:
Love the bicycle repairman sign too, classic :lol: Glad you guys had fun Boris, see you next time mate !
Yeah! we saw the clogs! how cool where they! Aw, and cheers mate we had a great time! Sure we will keep in touch and meet again :D

It's almost too much to take in with every bike being so over the top.

You have to pull up on an old plain rusty Schwinn Typhoon to stand out there...ha ha. :lol:

Great pics...thanks for sharing!

@ Steve: over the top, in most cases yes. It's a show for Pete's sake :lol: But I hear you, wish there were some old fashioned American ballooners present to show how it all started. However, this is 2010 and this is what's going on over here :mrgreen:

@Boris: great pics, thanks ! :D

Did 'MAT 732' Show his bike? I saw his name on the list as showing a bike called PSHYCO but seein as i run off early :roll: :oops: I never got to check it out :D ....did you show Mat?

BORIS WHERE WERE YOU BRUV! Me, Mike, Make (Mike to us lot, we can remember PCC) and Pukey (Popey) didn't see ya. Got there Friday afternoon, showed Saturday and won best paint (hid at the back and never collected prize as i felt like a fraud! Missed all the real cruzes and a few years back a decision was made that no bike could win any award if it never made any cruze (before that if it never raced in the drag heats it was out of the contest as well!) but ...well... i suppose being one of the veterans..... rules sort of changed! The year the salt flat racer showed i gave the prize away after hearing a few complaints about it not being a roller (look at any show photos and you can see no brake hoses and the moon discs were not actually attached) and i was with them, if it don't go it don't show.

Matt 732 said:
BORIS WHERE WERE YOU BRUV! Me, Mike, Make (Mike to us lot, we can remember PCC) and Pukey (Popey) didn't see ya. Got there Friday afternoon, showed Saturday and won best paint (hid at the back and never collected prize as i felt like a fraud! Missed all the real cruzes and a few years back a decision was made that no bike could win any award if it never made any cruze (before that if it never raced in the drag heats it was out of the contest as well!) but ...well... i suppose being one of the veterans..... rules sort of changed! The year the salt flat racer showed i gave the prize away after hearing a few complaints about it not being a roller (look at any show photos and you can see no brake hoses and the moon discs were not actually attached) and i was with them, if it don't go it don't show.
It was a fleeting visit mate! Well done with the paint though, I did speak to Make [from Barcelona?] and others, but dont know how i missed you ..... me phone wasnt working on outward calls so that didnt help :roll:

Latest posts

Back