FBI Choppernation Part VIII July 2009

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make a note.....the FBI will have new adventures in 2009. Get your 100 KM Krew patch !!! Do the "Nightcruise" on thursday and get your stamp on friday at a beach during the Friday "Beachcruise". The Alley Cat race will become more serious business....a little bit more distance going downtown getting the answers to the questions....the finish as always :)
Saturday and Sunday....COTY, Partycruise, Dragrace and new games.

FBI PART 8 "The Lucky Chopper"
29 july-02 aug 2009
AMSTERDAM

More about this year FBI
http://www.choppernewsnetwork.com/fbi-part-8

FBI_part_VIII_patch_gold_b1_black.jpg

Brian's FBI 2008 report on BrK
http://bikerodnkustom5.homestead.com/FBI_08.html

For us American's: What does FBI mean to you guys?

It means Federal Bureau of Investigations here, and if they held "Choppernation" it might mean something completely different. :lol: :lol:

thatismytruck said:
For us American's: What does FBI mean to you guys?

It means Federal Bureau of Investigations here, and if they held "Choppernation" it might mean something completely different. :lol: :lol:

FBI pretty much means the same in Europe to be honest. I'm not sure whether in relation to the cycling event it means something different but your crime fighting organisation is the most common understand most people here have (unless the non-English speakers amongst us know differently).

I guessed it to be Freak Bike International.......guess not.

This is a MUST attend for any body into the Kustom bike scene. Not so much the vintage scene but mostly crusiers and choppers. We may have started the Kustom scene but once again I say, that the euros are pickin up the slack. Check out the chopper news site. The pics are cool, but ridin g in a group of 250 Kuctom bikes is a trip I will never forget. On the big ride I remember the cops stopped us and told the organizer of the 5 day bike fest. "RideOnRalf" (sp?)that the ride had to many riders and had to stop cuz of the traffic jams. Ralf replied with "this is my Bday ride. I only invited 40 people. I'll tell those 40 to go home and you tell the other 210". Cop shrugged and sed "hurry up then". Also the late night cruises around town and thru the RedLight Dist. were super fun and fast. These guys LOVE to ride so have your "lance Lungs" ready. hahahaaa. But seriosly go man you'll never forget the time you have.

Me inbtween towns.... miles and miles and miles of bike paths

awerqwe.jpg

Havin lunch with some Euro CHOPADEROS

1050581601_l.jpg

I'll dig up more pics and post em so you can see!

Latest posts

Back