Feeling blue

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will I just found out that I have been laid off! I was talking to horsefamer about things and he thought it might be good to do build! So why not. I will be limited to parts on hand so I'm starting off with an old three SPD I found. Any suggestions what to do with would be ok. I was going to put on a larger chainset from a schwinn exersior but it would not fit without doing some bending. If someone would like to trade something for it I'm open for that!
IMG_20160703_072646.jpg

Last edited:
Will Luke I hope that it will be worth watching! I did switch the crankset the one in the photo was not the one that came with the bike. The photo one came from a old beat up Flight liner. I also removed the handle bars last night,those bars look to be a set of Wald bmx bars. Still trying to figure out what bars to put on it. My home selection is limited. But it should be fun to work on after a day of looking for work and on weekends.

Yeah that was my idea too! I just wish the paint that's on the bike was better! I guess I could repaint it but for now let's see where it goes! I could put it together then take it part. I like the rims on the Pashley and also the seat. It seem I have plenty of seats but not so many seat clamps.

Yeah that was my idea too! I just wish the paint that's on the bike was better! I guess I could repaint it but for now let's see where it goes! I could put it together then take it part. I like the rims on the Pashley and also the seat. It seem I have plenty of seats but not so many seat clamps.
I hear ya on the seat deal, same with me have to keep mixing and matching seat guts to swap seats!

I thought I found a good alloy stem in the basement but found I could only fit the straight bars on it. I had some mustache bars I want to use. Perhaps I need to visit fleabag.

Latest posts

Back