Felt Bicycle Pics

Jun 20, 2013
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my Electra build but since I have seen what felt do especially the new 2015 bike line up I may defect, the 1909 is gorgeous, I love the fat tyre cruisers also, just hope we can get them in the UK!

Reactions: gigmata
Sep 30, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That MP looks good. Keep those wheels spinning. Are you gonna make any mods?

- by Gigmata
Thinking if using the TT fork on a custom build I'm doing... Maybe change MP's fork out for a springer, Brooks, Joker Seat Post, etc. But this thing is a tank!!! I love riding my Felt Cruiser!
Cheers!

Ray

Reactions: gigmata
Nov 1, 2013
Studio City, CA
www.gigmata.com
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am nearly done with this dude and then I will have my carpets professionally cleaned. This was/is a Felt Slater that I had polished along with a set of Noleen forks.

I have never kept this many Felt parts on any bike that I've built. It still has the original rims, handle bars and seat clamp. The chain wheel is a Felt item that was polished too but it comes from one of the many Red Barons I've owned.

It is still unfinished. I have a chain in US flag colors to add and I am giving serious thought to a 5 speed drum or 8 speed disc Sturmey-Archer hub. I have some aluminum grips and fake chrome plastic headlight.

-Gig

- by Gigmata

Jun 11, 2012
Ontario canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am nearly done with this dude and then I will have my carpets professionally cleaned. This was/is a Felt Slater that I had polished along with a set of Noleen forks.

I have never kept this many Felt parts on any bike that I've built. It still has the original rims, handle bars and seat clamp. The chain wheel is a Felt item that was polished too but it comes from one of the many Red Barons I've owned.

It is still unfinished. I have a chain in US flag colors to add and I am giving serious thought to a 5 speed drum or 8 speed disc Sturmey-Archer hub. I have some aluminum grips and fake chrome plastic headlight.

Hey gig.... I like the way that girvin fork looks... Did u have any problems fitting it on your felt?.......I was thinking of getting one for my felt happy hour....thx

- by Gigmata
Hey g

Nov 1, 2013
Studio City, CA
www.gigmata.com
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I bent my deep 6 fork, anyone have an extra one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
You are in luck - sort of. I will send you a Felt fork for the cost of the box and shipping. I don't use them in my builds. I think I have 3 forks on my patio.

If you have a FedEx account let me know. The last fork I sent cost $25 but that was fedex. I think the post office costs less.

- Gig

- by Gigmata