Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to a hotrod meet today, e few bicycles showed up, i could take these pic's before the batteries of the photocamera died.

Awesome Bandit-rat, the other bike i could not identify,(should just have asked the dude) but has a very nice front fork on it.

2vdmfzq.jpg

2vxkod5.jpg

103zq4m.jpg

7102f9.jpg

HERE IS A SHOT OF MY FELT V-12. HAD SOME HELP FABRICATING THE REAR FENDER,AND UNDERNEATH THE SEAT.I PAINTED IT MYSELF FOR I AM A KUSTOM PAINTER AND PINSTRIPER
img]

pullinlines said:
HERE IS A SHOT OF MY FELT V-12. HAD SOME HELP FABRICATING THE REAR FENDER,AND UNDERNEATH THE SEAT.I PAINTED IT MYSELF FOR I AM A KUSTOM PAINTER AND PINSTRIPERhttp://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs463.snc3/25428_1109185947164_1752324143_206178_5925142_n.jpg[http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs443.snc3/25428_1109185907163_1752324143_206177_831888_n.jpg/img][/quote]
pics don't show up.

Does anyone know how wide the rims are on the red baron?

Picked up a Felt Hot Wheels cruiser a few weeks ago on CL and after getting home and all put together, I just wasn't feeling it. Tried to flip it a few times but no takers. Think it'd be sacreligious to strip it down and make it into something more to my liking ? Not sure how many of these were made. I'm not into it for much and it's very well made. Love the way it rides, just can't stand the graphics. Not diggin the gold wheels but would rather not paint em so if I can come up with a design idea with some gold in it, I may be able to live with them. Thoughts ?
Picture115.jpg

Picture117.jpg

junk4cash said:
Picked up a Felt Hot Wheels cruiser a few weeks ago on CL and after getting home and all put together, I just wasn't feeling it. Tried to flip it a few times but no takers. Think it'd be sacreligious to strip it down and make it into something more to my liking ? Not sure how many of these were made. I'm not into it for much and it's very well made. Love the way it rides, just can't stand the graphics. Not diggin the gold wheels but would rather not paint em so if I can come up with a design idea with some gold in it, I may be able to live with them. Thoughts ?
Picture115.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Cool loking bike already.
If you're looking to change it & keeping the gold rims, 2 cars came to my mind,
first this one(you would go for the rally theme);
309tzs0.jpg

You would have to paint the frame this blue and add yellow graphics.

But another car with gold rims came to mind that would make it an easier transformation,
you would only have to change graphics(pick up a pontiac firebird decal set somewhere(and grow a moustache));
2ltt1yo.jpg

with this last one you will reinvent the felt "bandit"

East down and bound ! love that idea. Might have to run with it. Could still run the Hot Wheels tires and just change out the tank graphics and maybe put some diff bars on it. A flaming chicken might just fit on the tank. Lol

Why not change it to your liking, it's your bike!(and a nice one at that) White with gold accents would look killer. I've seen a deep maroon with gold accents that was veryy tasty looking. I say come up with something you like and have at it.

Stika said:
Why not change it to your liking, it's your bike!(and a nice one at that) White with gold accents would look killer. I've seen a deep maroon with gold accents that was veryy tasty looking. I say come up with something you like and have at it.

I guess what I'm asking is am I destroying something that could be rare one day. How many of these were made ? I love the feel of the bike, just not the look.

Hmmm....I want to say you won't be hurting it's value as far as it being rare. But I wouldn't know. I'm not up on collector bikes at all, so my knowledge little to none. Even if it is, keep the parts that you replace, if any. Take detailed pictures to use for reference in case you want to put it back to stock. If it were me, I'd be planning and gathering parts. I have a hard time leaving anything stock. It's a nice bike. Make it your nice bike and get to work! (and show us pics)

Just picked this up for my girl, Felt Claire. 3 speed and drum front brake, rides very nice! Going to swap the cream quick bricks onto my boardtracker, and put some regular whitewalls on it, I'm not big on how the cream/mint combo. Otherwise great bike!

Bikes003.jpg

Bikes002.jpg

And so it begins. Torn down and sold off the parts I won't be needing. New parts on order. Should be in the first of next week :D So here is what i'm left with as of now.

Picture219.jpg

Latest posts

Back