Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup the Monster, only 200? that would make them more rare then The Antique Archaeology bike. i agree they are boat anchors, everyone said they were aluminum, did they make any of the new style frames aluminum?

20200125_173436.jpg
20200125_174926.jpg
20200125_173217.jpg
Feltriding trails in Catalina st. Park

I just finished this Army Camo Tiger Shark themed custom build for my friend Kevin Crowe in N. GA .... It started out as a raw CANVAS Frame Kit (which, by-the-way... I have SIX available in the FOR SALE section) ... I equipped it with my LAST pair of NOS 26" X 50mm wheels and since the Quick Brick tires are NLA ... I'm running it with the 26 X 2.50 Diamond Tread tires made by I believe Cheng Shin. They have a very appealing look to them and ALL Black without any "advertising" on the sidewalls. I've got one more FELT Canvas Custom-Build in the works, which will likely be showing in this thread in about another month or so ... Cheers!! CCR Dave
FELT TIGER SHARK PIC 1 5.21.20.jpg
FELT TIGER SHARK PIC 2 5.21.20.jpg

I just finished this Army Camo Tiger Shark themed custom build for my friend Kevin Crowe in N. GA .... It started out as a raw CANVAS Frame Kit (which, by-the-way... I have SIX available in the FOR SALE section) ... I equipped it with my LAST pair of NOS 26" X 50mm wheels and since the Quick Brick tires are NLA ... I'm running it with the 26 X 2.50 Diamond Tread tires made by I believe Cheng Shin. They have a very appealing look to them and ALL Black without any "advertising" on the sidewalls. I've got one more FELT Canvas Custom-Build in the works, which will likely be showing in this thread in about another month or so ... Cheers!! CCR DaveView attachment 121900View attachment 121901

Great build Dave, as always!
Cheers, Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished this Army Camo Tiger Shark themed custom build for my friend Kevin Crowe in N. GA .... It started out as a raw CANVAS Frame Kit (which, by-the-way... I have SIX available in the FOR SALE section) ... I equipped it with my LAST pair of NOS 26" X 50mm wheels and since the Quick Brick tires are NLA ... I'm running it with the 26 X 2.50 Diamond Tread tires made by I believe Cheng Shin. They have a very appealing look to them and ALL Black without any "advertising" on the sidewalls. I've got one more FELT Canvas Custom-Build in the works, which will likely be showing in this thread in about another month or so ... Cheers!! CCR DaveView attachment 121900View attachment 121901

That came out sharp! You should do your last Felt Canvas build as part of BO15.

Thank you Brian @kingfish254 ! ... I'll give that some consideration. But it seems I'm always trying to do 3-4 builds at the same time, and then It's difficult to make deadlines and keep up with the pictures, etc. Thank you for the compliment and suggestion! Cheers! CCR Dave

Latest posts

Back