Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
175175_187893094577785_3393964_o.jpg

I've had my El Guapo for a lil over a year now and love it...I've been seeing you guys put those low rise handle bars on these bikes...they look so .... cool, but my question is, how the heck do you ride it? I like riding mine through my neighborhood, so it's not just for show....do you guys ride these and if so, how comfortable is it? I wanna put some different bars on mine, but I don't wanna be hunched over.

I've had my El Guapo for a lil over a year now and love it...I've been seeing you guys put those low rise handle bars on these bikes...they look so .... cool, but my question is, how the heck do you ride it? I like riding mine through my neighborhood, so it's not just for show....do you guys ride these and if so, how comfortable is it? I wanna put some different bars on mine, but I don't wanna be hunched over.
When I got my felt happy hour it had the stock low bars on it..looked really cool but. Impossible to ride for me....I put high bars on it ... Most comfortable ride ever......those el guapos are really cool ..I'd keep the high bars on it for sure

Here is a picture of my felt ledslead, not much left but the frame.
Love the bike, its my daily ride.
14473518379_ea66a8462d_o.jpg

12 volt. That collection is awesome! The seatpost on the six is exactly what I'm looking for... What kind is it?

This is the bike I hoped to enter Build Off#9 with but I needed a few more decals and a sissy bar to go with my bread loaf seat. I also would've liked white grips like the original Thunder Stars had.

hybyzyze.jpg

My Felt Cruiser, formerly a King Pin, is my modernized adult version of a Thunder Star like the one I had as a kid. It was my first bike but not my favorite one.

Here's a plc of my recently finished Felt. Bike used to be a Red Baron, I had it stripped and powder coated silver, its on the third set of wheels, trying to find a set I really like. I want to end up with a 3 speed rear hub, then I should be done.

I love my Electra build but since I have seen what felt do especially the new 2015 bike line up I may defect, the 1909 is gorgeous, I love the fat tyre cruisers also, just hope we can get them in the UK!

Latest posts

Back