Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d88a255a114468334e6c741e8618c57d.jpg

Hopefully the clips for my oval plates arrive tomorrow.

- by Gigmata

That MP looks good. Keep those wheels spinning. Are you gonna make any mods?

- by Gigmata

Thinking if using the TT fork on a custom build I'm doing... Maybe change MP's fork out for a springer, Brooks, Joker Seat Post, etc. But this thing is a tank!!! I love riding my Felt Cruiser!
Cheers!

Ray

ALL HAIL THE CHIEF !!!

those were my favorite factory Felt bikes, you've greatly improved an awesome looking bike !!!

whole bike looks awesome but the shifter looks :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey CCR,

Here is some of your handiwork on a bike I am building:
827a68c5062e2fd2585ad7076cc67b26.jpg
93ca78ff3bc6959815dedadce018fa74.jpg
. Thanks for the number plate.

- by Gigmata

I am nearly done with this dude and then I will have my carpets professionally cleaned. This was/is a Felt Slater that I had polished along with a set of Noleen forks.

a95f972774b7c9a09a1470c6ef750b47.jpg

I have never kept this many Felt parts on any bike that I've built. It still has the original rims, handle bars and seat clamp. The chain wheel is a Felt item that was polished too but it comes from one of the many Red Barons I've owned.

e34c1c302c597d0b7e43090e9d847693.jpg

It is still unfinished. I have a chain in US flag colors to add and I am giving serious thought to a 5 speed drum or 8 speed disc Sturmey-Archer hub. I have some aluminum grips and fake chrome plastic headlight.

-Gig

- by Gigmata

I am nearly done with this dude and then I will have my carpets professionally cleaned. This was/is a Felt Slater that I had polished along with a set of Noleen forks.

a95f972774b7c9a09a1470c6ef750b47.jpg

I have never kept this many Felt parts on any bike that I've built. It still has the original rims, handle bars and seat clamp. The chain wheel is a Felt item that was polished too but it comes from one of the many Red Barons I've owned.

e34c1c302c597d0b7e43090e9d847693.jpg

It is still unfinished. I have a chain in US flag colors to add and I am giving serious thought to a 5 speed drum or 8 speed disc Sturmey-Archer hub. I have some aluminum grips and fake chrome plastic headlight.

Hey gig.... I like the way that girvin fork looks... Did u have any problems fitting it on your felt?.......I was thinking of getting one for my felt happy hour....thx

- by Gigmata
Hey g

I bent my deep 6 fork, anyone have an extra one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You are in luck - sort of. I will send you a Felt fork for the cost of the box and shipping. I don't use them in my builds. I think I have 3 forks on my patio.

If you have a FedEx account let me know. The last fork I sent cost $25 but that was fedex. I think the post office costs less.

- Gig

- by Gigmata

Anyone found any pics of the new 2015 range yet in the flesh? I am a phonecall away from paying a deposit on a new (black) red baron with the deep 6 frame but it is peeing me off I cant find proper pictures rather than computer renderings of it!

Latest posts

Back