FELT "CAFE RACER"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is going to be one killer racer! color choices are awesome and the front end is amazing. you need to frame those drawing too, great pieces of art work.

Hello :D and Thank you :D Removed brake lugs this morning,thought i would see what an 80mm rim looks like on the Girvin's.Tight fit,had to widen the legs using extra washers the 7mm was needed :roll: went well :D ,and thanks again for your comments :lol: Ps will be using a Drum-Brake.

primestyle said:
Hope it's not to late just getting started,building a polisihed FELT cafe racer style bike,nice and simple triple tree forks,blue 80 mm rims,drag bars,custom decals,pinstriping.No photos yet but will post soon,Happy Building. :mrgreen:

Never too late, "Keep Going" ...
Looking Great !!! Liken' that "Tank" frame & Fat Rims !!! :lol:

Re: FELT "CAFE RACER"HELP CLEAR COAT VINYL

Hello,has any one got a few tips on clear coating vinyl,some say you can,some say you cant :?:

2005 FELT Little .......
Modeled after James Dean's sports car "Little ......." these bikes came complete with the curse..
by lobsterboyx 2010, i hope i dont pick-up a curse :shock:

Love the look of this bike man!!! great job on the graphics too. Is the on with the #130 on it yours as well? That one is kick butt. Wish I could help you on what to use to coat it with my bikes normally end up with a coating of spilled beer on them and them seems to hold everything on.

Re: FELT "CAFE RACER"

Nice paint design.

milbums said:
Nice striping. Reminds me of Tron.

I was thinking the same thing earlier.
Sweet ride.

Re: FELT "CAFE RACER"Spokes

Hello :D thought i'd drop in to say Hi!got some photo's to post,One problem so far its the spokes :( Wrong order wanted black,i did get black,but 36 of them are for a 24"Rim,So its silver spokes no time to wait for new set,Have a guess what the local bike shop wanted per spoke?2 Au Dollar$,That $72 dollars for spokes NO WAY! :D ,here in Australia some bike shop's charge $150 Australian dollars just to build a wheel,WHAT A JOKE!sorry the wrong spokes stuffed up my day,i hope you have a better one :cry: :D :) :mrgreen:

No worries about the spokes. Silver spokes will look just fine with this build, I think.

Latest posts

Back