• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WANTED: I collect mostly Felt cruisers and am searching for Red Barons, MPs,...unique models. I already have a lot of the New Belgium collection (2009-2016), Antique Archeology (2016), Speedway2 (2016), Deep6 (2015), Hot Wheels (2007), 1909 (2015). I also like Electra cruisers. I'm searching for Tiger Sharks and such. I have a Rat Fink, Rally Sport, other models. Please include price & photos plus where located when you contact me. Thanks.

It had been listed on facebook marketplace on a sunday night for $40... and I thought about going to get it. I didn't think about the fact that Dave only lived a few minutes away until the next day. He said to get some contact info and Paypal him the funds to get it... I missed it by about an hour.:confused:

I didn't need it anyway:rofl:

Looked great in the pictures though! Definitely a cool little bike

It had been listed on facebook marketplace on a sunday night for $40... and I thought about going to get it. I didn't think about the fact that Dave only lived a few minutes away until the next day. He said to get some contact info and Paypal him the funds to get it... I missed it by about an hour.:confused:

I didn't need it anyway:rofl:

Looked great in the pictures though! Definitely a cool little bike
Great. I paid $140! I didn’t realize how bad it was until home. Live & learn. Still nice enough to collect and they don’t pop up often.

I have the Felt Surf City, red paint with white walls, new, unassembled. I’d consider selling it depending on price. I honestly don’t know what an appropriate price would be?

- Chris

Sorry for not responding. I thought I’d get notifications but didn’t. My bad. I’ve doubled my collection since posting this. I’m still shopping though. Thanks for all the help.

I have these two! Where you located? Shipping these is no fun, due to the size and width of wheel/tires!

Attachments

• DSC04027.JPG
    DSC04027.JPG
    768.4 KB · Views: 173

Latest posts

Back