Felt fatty cruiser...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Felt has a new fat cruiser out following some RRB trends! Pretty cool bike..
felt-speedway-side-shot[1].jpg

http://reviews.mtbr.com/first-look-felt-fat-cruisers

I had one for about a year and only recently sold it. It's called a Felt Speedway.

18055713_440389659635657_5331429529320371446_o.jpg

Not new at all. 2015 model that was discontinued December 2017. I just bought one last weekend. Bike store had it a year and a half, ordered it special for someone but they found a better deal while it was in transit from Felt. They kept marking it down until I couldn't resist. Planning to make it my next build-off bike.

The short frame or rake-angle fork reminds me of a bike once issued at work. At the plant we had to wear steel-toe shoes (clown shoes), so that when riding, pedaling and making slight turns, the steel-toes would bump the front tire.

I'm still in the market for one of these Felt Speedways. Particularly the newer, 2 speed model that has the flat track bars pictured in the top photo!

Rob

The short frame or rake-angle fork reminds me of a bike once issued at work. At the plant we had to wear steel-toe shoes (clown shoes), so that when riding, pedaling and making slight turns, the steel-toes would bump the front tire.
Common fat bike problem. I have a full suspension fattie and I bump the front tire and the rear chain stay unless I’m careful. It also has a low bottom bracket so I only use it on snow. Most folks use SPD cleats and that keeps your feet away from the bike components. I’m not a fan of fat bikes but I do use mine after a snow. They are beasts to pedal. Ten miles on a fat bike is about all I can handle.

Latest posts

Back