• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Fender Rivets

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are seriously tempting though Dave, they are very handy to have and a really good deal.

You want tempting? I've got some boudoir shots of these rivets that would make your eyes pop out. But they're a bit too risque for this site. With all the French that's going on in this post, please pronounce "rivets" accordingly.

Thanks alot, now im wandering around the house muttering "rivets" in a french accent all day. Got mine in the mail a few days ago and they look great, cant wait to use them. they are risque enough that i make sure to store them in my "special" drawer and keep them hidden from my wife.

A perfect example of why I take such great care to ship these items discreetly. Sounds like you're going to have one heck of a "good time" with 2 bags of rivets and one bag of headbadge screws. Enjoy!
Thanks again,
Dave

How may more rivet sets you got Dave, I'm interested in more before I get the ones I sent for... The lure is strong...
PS.. really, I was hoping ask if you'd be willing part with the flyer badge modeled oh so casually but enticingly....
Thanks again.

edit* I mean I'd be in for a sackOscrews if that helps make selling it more appealing some how...

Still have 5 packages of 32 rivets left. Enticing yes, but I'm sorry to say those 2 badges go with bikes that I'm working on. Please let me know if you'll be needing more rivets.

Still have 5 packages of 32 rivets left. Enticing yes, but I'm sorry to say those 2 badges go with bikes that I'm working on. Please let me know if you'll be needing more rivets.
Hey can't blame a man for trying... Look forward to seeing the builds... If not sent yet (which I don't think mail works that fast still) let me shoot you out for an other bag... So u don't eat it on shipping costs sending twice!;)
If you come across one in reasonable beater condition let me know thanks.

Never hurts to ask, and I'm sorry that i couldn't oblige this time. I'll put you on my "People who are looking for parts" list. I'll hold off on shipping your first order and wait to mail upon receiving add'l payment. Thanks for you understanding regarding the headbadge and postage.

Latest posts

Back