Ferrari CX-31

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This was found at the base thrift store for less than 8 dollars on sale. It had a bent up rear fender that I straightened out good enough for the wife's liking. I'll have to work on it a little more. She's 4-11 and loves this bike. Her 26" cruiser was too big, even with the seat down. This is just right for her. I thought it was just another kid's bike, but I noticed the 3 piece crank and then everything else that looked good quality. I checked the internet and found it went for 400 bucks new!

DSCI0096.JPG

This was found at the base thrift store for less than 8 dollars on sale. It had a bent up rear fender that I straightened out good enough for the wife's liking. I'll have to work on it a little more. She's 4-11 and loves this bike. Her 26" cruiser was too big, even with the seat down. This is just right for her. I thought it was just another kid's bike, but I noticed the 3 piece crank and then everything else that looked good quality. I checked the internet and found it went for 400 bucks new!

View attachment 98206

And it’s a Ferrari! Your wife should love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice deal. Looks to be in great shape. Loose the fenders and it wont look so much like a kids bike. Kind of a mini comfort bike.
I had them off at first, and it looked good, like a folder or a mini velo, but she wanted them back on there to match the pink spokes.

DSCI0102.JPG

Latest posts

Back