FINAL RANKINGS - Voting Results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The builder-only voting is closed. Here are the final results a couple of ways.

FYI - we had 37 builders vote - congratulations to all!

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 4.10.23 PM.png

Yes, I'm wondering how the Total Votes side was tabulated? Meaning, the number of people that actually put my build in their ranking order? And I assume that I tied with all the others that have a 6 in front of their name for number of people that ranked each of us.

Interestingly, at first take, the Average Ranking side is very close to the voting booth results for the BO-11. At least glancing at the top 20 it appears to be...

The builder-only voting is closed. Here are the final results a couple of ways.

FYI - we had 37 builders vote - congratulations to all!

View attachment 31662

Thanks for setting the Builders Choice voting up. On the Total Votes column, the ties aren't handled right though.
The 5th bike down isn't 4th. Actually they are in 5th because there are 4 bikes ahead of them. For the same reason the group of bikes tied for 6th are actually tied for 7th.
Tied for 7th are actually tied for 14th
Tied for 8th are actually tied for 19th
9th is 23rd
10th is 30th
11th is 47th

The second number is the build number - just like in the other vote. The average ranking takes in account where people placed your build in their ranking as opposed to just counting each vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! 3rd place on this one! Thanks again everybody! Means a lot that the builders are into my build.

I missed this one last week!

WOW!!

Fellow builders picked mine in the top 5!!! I'm with LBCJ...I'm honored that my builder peers liked what I did! Thanks for the builder votes all!! I'm STOKED!!!!

Well deserved placing guys!! We definitely need to continue the Builders Choice vote next year too. Builders have asked for it for years now. I'm pretty freaking honored to be the runner up this year. Thanks for pulling that together @PublicNuisance

Well deserved placing guys!! We definitely need to continue the Builders Choice vote next year too. Builders have asked for it for years now. I'm pretty freaking honored to be the runner up this year. Thanks for pulling that together @PublicNuisance

Most welcome! Glad I could help out[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back