Final Rankings

Apr 11, 2014
Very cool, very cool. Loved doing the build off and it was cool seeing how my favorites panned out against the majority. Some were obvious to me and some really surprising. Great time!

Reactions: kingfish254

jdloniak

What's Next?
Jul 12, 2014
Baton Rouge, La
gasbikegarage.com
Congrats to all who participated. I was building my bike anyhow. Just happen to stumble across the website and joined, it was awesome to be a part of the build off and see the amazing talent of everyone here in the build off. Can't wait for the next one.

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Dec 1, 2013
St. Pete, FL
Some great builds folks!!!
Being relatively new to the forum don't wanna ruffle any feathers here, what's the feasibility of sub categories for the next BO? At least a "Rat" and "Custom" with a "Peep's Choice" for Over All... Just a thought!
Conrads to the winning bikes and anybody who managed to get builds entered!

Nov 30, 2006
sacramento, ca
collegecyclery.biz
Some great builds folks!!!
Being relatively new to the forum don't wanna ruffle any feathers here, what's the feasibility of sub categories for the next BO? At least a "Rat" and "Custom" with a "Peep's Choice" for Over All... Just a thought!
Conrads to the winning bikes and anybody who managed to get builds entered!
Well if you read from last year there were two classes. This year it was anything goes which seemed to work very well. However there are those here who do their own mini classes like best patina, noise maker, etc...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LukeTheJoker

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles