FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN (ORDER TODAY!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
After much anticipation and much grief with a couple of suppliers, I'm happy to announce that the RRB aluminum name plates are now ready for purchase! :D

These are 3.5" x 2" aluminum plates that have the artwork anodized onto them via a photo process that allows them to withstand harsh environments. They are rigid enough to mount on a frame or bracket and pliable enough to bend for a head badge.

You can use a number stamping kit or some other method to insert your username or bike name in the blank space. I left these without holes so that you could drill them wherever you wanted to.

Pricing on these is $10 shipped for a single plate or $25 shipped for a 3 pack. Offering these up to U.S. and Canadian residents first.

Click here to order >>> http://www.ratrodbikes.com/nameplate

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5524.jpg

Re: FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN!

Kinda makes you want to buy a spark plug don't it...ha ha! :lol:

I like the "Badge" size idea better than the Lic. Plate.

Do charge enough so there's a bit od $$$ left over to help support the site. I'd have no problem with $10 for one. Then maybe the 2nd on an order maybe $5?

In my opinion...the standard bicycle license plates offered these days look huge on a bike.

I was shooting for something that could be added subtly to a bike so that made someone take a second look.

Those are gonna be sweet as vin tags on my bike builds from now on. I'll stamp them up with serial numbers for each bike. In 100 years these bikes are gonna be rare! I just sold my first Rat Rod bike that I built as a member. (The Budget Rat Bootlegger for those who remember) It went to a good home and hopefully will inspire some support for the site. It has two of the site stickers on it so It'll be out there advertising next summer! :mrgreen: What is the price? And when can we start ordering?

I had considered buying the cheap kit that they offer from Harbor Freight, but the last thing I need to be doing all day is stamping names on these things...ha ha! :lol:

"That's the sound of the man working on the chain...gaaaaaang." :lol:

very cool!

just employ jezusjonz to do em! :lol:

i love 'em! especially the area for name/number. was thinking of gettin the punch set to add "001,002"etc to bb's on my builds anyway. 8)

Latest posts

Back