FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN (ORDER TODAY!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN

Thanks for that referral. :wink:

I found another company that does them on stainless with laser engraved graphics and I'm having them send me a sample out.

Definitely will be seeing a sample from now on!

Rat Rod said:
Definitely will be seeing a sample from now on!

My mother and father in law have had an older gentleman make small step stools for each of our children for their first birthdays. They are used to reach the sink or climb into bed or whatever. Each one is personalized with their name and a hand painted picture. My oldest daughter has Elmo on hers, my son has monster trucks on his, but seeing that the axle didn't line up correctly with the wheel, I told them that on the one they were having made for our baby girl that they might want to ask for a sample for approval... a stool sample.

Sometimes seeing a sample is not the best idea.

:lol: :lol: :lol: stool sample :lol: :lol: :lol: talk about lost in translation.

Re: FINAL RRB NAME/LICENSE PLATE DESIGN - CRUD!!!

highship said:
If they don't work with you and you end up getting stuck with them I would still be willing to buy one at the original price. Ill make it work somehow. I think that RRB has given me way more then 10 bucks worth of advice, leeds, friends, contacts, fun, wallpapers, etc. all for free. I hope others will join in so that you don't take a hit. :D

Count me in also

Maybe I shoulda finished reading before posting....oops.

Anyhow, I am still in for some whenever they are ready

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: youthguy, you made my day!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Probably too late, but dont count out the people that make dash plaques for car shows.

We used to have a guy that lived 15 minutes away that specialized in car show stuff, Trophies, T shirts, Dash Plaques, Ribbons etc. he had it all, and could take your image and print it on anything. And he was real affordable.

But I heard he passed away a while back, not sure if his family picked up where he left off or just gave it up?

The only thing that concerned me about the dash plaque route was that they are usually screen printed on and that might end up flaking off if someone was to figure out how to bend one around the headtube to make a headbadge out of it.

Who knows though...maybe they are tougher than I think.

Great news...the funds were credited back to my account today...WOO HOO! :D

Now I just need to nail down a vendor who can produce what I am looking for.

Got some samples from a new company on Saturday and I am pleased with their process.

They are an actual .020 metal plate that is thick enough to mount on a bracket, yet also flexible enough for someone to bend around a neck tube if they wanted to make a headbadge out of it.

Will be placing an order for 100 of them in the next day or two so stay tuned. :wink:

CCR said:
COOL :D :D :D same look just better plate ?

Yep...these are actually metal plates and not stickers...ha ha.

That's where the mailed sample came into play this time. :wink:

My bike said it would do any modeling for the new tag. I think the new seat is going to it's handlebars.... :lol: :mrgreen:

Placed the order today and should receive them in a couple of weeks.

Hoping to have them ready to sell by May 10th. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
Placed the order today and should receive them in a couple of weeks.

Hoping to have them ready to sell by May 10th. :mrgreen:

So purchase and inclusion on a RRBBO bike will guarantee spot in the finals? :D

Latest posts

Back