Find @ Billetproof: EA Streamline Horn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Went out to Billetproof in Ocala Florida on St. Patty's day. had an absolute blast taking the Chevy out to the show. While wondering around the swap meet area I spotted this lonely EA Streamline Horn sitting surrounded by car parts and the like(didn't expect to see any bike stuff @ a vintage hot rod show). Asked the guy how much, He said 10 Bucks- I said SOLD. N.O.S still in the box with instructions and hardware,never mounted.Slapped a D cell in it,works like a champ! Loud as all get out. Now I have to figure out what bike is ready for the noise.
-Kreep-
060.jpg

066.jpg

068.jpg

Re: Find @ Billetproof

Oh and I have more photos of all the cars at show,but for now here's one of my ladys 51' Chevy Styleline Deluxe that I drove 2 and a half hours up to the show.
-Kreep-
51_patty.jpg

i seen that bad boy sittng on your seat i was ask about it too..but i forgot.. lol nice find indeed im just mad you beat me to it... lol
oh and dont forget a 2 1/2 hour drive on one tank of gas... i still cant get over that one i love that chevy!!!

jaysmo said:
i seen that bad boy sittng on your seat i was ask about it too..but i forgot.. lol nice find indeed im just mad you beat me to it... lol

Haha, I had a bunch of people ask me if it was for sale,then I put it in the trunk.I'm just glad I got to the swap area @ 8:30 before you! I also got the # for the guy who had the late 30's western flyer out there.I would have scooped that up too but I didn't have enough cash on me(or enough room in the trunk).Once again good seeing you out there!
-Kreep-

that western was nice!!! and the tank faggetaboutit..... man im on the hunt for a car to build ...cant just walk in next year I want cruise in 8) ... we need to link one of theses days I'll make a day trip out of it and check out your shop all at the same time...
Take care homie... 8)
Jay

When billetproof comes to my town you see maybe 10 bikes max and all the bikes are litteraly garbage and there asking 400 and up because they have rust on them. if i get a chance to go this year i will take pics as i will most likely not be rollin my 63 impala lowrider but one of my rat bikes.

bigharley said:
When billetproof comes to my town you see maybe 10 bikes max and all the bikes are litteraly garbage and there asking 400 and up because they have rust on them. if i get a chance to go this year i will take pics as i will most likely not be rollin my 63 impala lowrider but one of my rat bikes.

Nice. Honestly,Billetproof is THE best car show in my opinion.I really never expect to see any bike stuff.This year was cool beacuse we were encouraged to bring bikes. Next year I will be setting up a swap area and bringing a bunch of bikes...and of course the Chevy and hopefully my truck that im working on.

Latest posts

Back