FINISHED MY MONGOOSE BEAST TODAY - NEW DECALS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For real though, how do I get a color not even shown as an option? Call in an order and ask?

I guess so. I have never seen a golden one offered.
Or you could drive to the Brunswick Georgia Walmart :p

I posed the question on the WalMart site. I will advise as to their response. I see a Miller Beer/ fatbike mash-up.

I guess walmarts in fl. dont have the mongoose beast I have called 47 of them and no one has heard of it ?????

tnt1 said:
I guess walmarts in fl. dont have the mongoose beast I have called 47 of them and no one has heard of it ?????

Just order it online shipped free to you door for $199.
You could get lucky and end up with a Golden One and win a free trip with Granpa Joe to the factory in Taipei.

Don't make me dispatch Slugworth to whisper bad things in your ears! So what about it double Nickle. Is this a setup or fake?

tnt1 said:
ok whatever

I was joking about the gobstopper thing, but you can order a Beast from the walmart link and have it delivered to your door. That is what I did with mine.

All I got to say is it wasn't there when I took the picture. Looks like one of my mod friends have been having alittle fun!

Cough cough yoothgeye cough cough

Here's how you get one... :lol:

020066172602.jpg

I looked on walmart .com and it dont show it so how do I order it ?

My local Wal Mart also does not stock it. It is kinda difficult to find at Wal Mart.com, but is you search very specifically "Mongoose Beast" it should turn up...I think. That's how I got mine.

Latest posts

Back