FINISHED SCRATCH BUILDS GALLERY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have seen many cool scratch built bikes on this site, just thought it would be nice to see some all together so new builders dont have to look though thousands of pages to see them. If you add a link to your build thread then if anyone wants to know more, they know where to look... I am working on a couple of scratch builds now, but they are not finished yet, I will post them when they are done...

Link to the "Built from Scratch" section for those that have not found it yet: viewforum.php?f=48

Remember that to be classified as built from scratch, you have to meet the rules set out by Uncle Stretch, the master of the scratch build...
Uncle Stretch said:
In order to qualify for a scratch built bike, you have to build it complete. If you use the head tube and bottom bracket from a built bike, that is acceptable, but you have to build the frame. That includes the back triangle. It is also open to any medium you choose to use. This forum was formed to let the people that can scratch build a frame, show off their talents. Thank you

Show off your bikes!

Luke.

Re: SHOW OFF YOUR FINISHED SCRATCH BUILDS!

Sure, I'll show a couple of pics.
IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_1391_zps9962f43a.jpg

2013-01-22_15-14-37_835_zps70594917.jpg

Good on you Deven for getting us started! I was hoping you would post... That 36inch frame still amazes me everytime I see it in context with something else like another bike, a human...

Luke.

Nothing new they been seen many times on RRB, here they are, my aluminum honeycomb composite bikes, there is NO tube frame on these bikes.
My first scratch build " the Razor bike"
razor1.jpg

the same bike I covered in mylar for the Coasters BC July 4th ride a few years ago and it remains this way today. The "Captian America Razor Bike"
DSC00091.jpg

the second scratch build I did, the "Alumasled".
023-2.jpg

Finally have one of my own to show, not totally a scratch build, I left tube stubs on the bottom bracket to connect to, but everything else is from scratch!

P3090003 by LukeTheJoker, on Flickr

Build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=68143

Luke.

Latest posts

Back