Finished.....The Hawkliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was pretty much AWOL for the last month with any updates to my Hawkliner but it has been 98% finished for the past 6 weeks. I was searching at least once daily on all bike forums, eBay, etc., trying in vain to find the light bezel and control panel I needed to finish my tank but this week I conceded defeat and am just going with the raw look. Perhaps I'll add those parts in the future but I'm not sure the bike needs them to be honest. I had also held off on even riding it until today, believe it or not, which was NOT easy to do!! I had one of my employees at my studio record my maiden ride around noon today and I'll post that video as well. No clicks, no rubs, no rattles on my first ride. That always makes me smile.

Thanks for the great contest and hope you enjoy the images.
1.jpg
1.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Gorgeous! Reminds me of a Lockheed SR-71

Thats the definition of Slick !! :cool2:

RaT ON! Now that is a solid build. The all black works great, love the metal seat, super cool bars, fits you perfectly, and the Thickslick logos really stand out; in a good way!

L:heart:ve the ride vid! Well done. We should require a ride vid with every Finished Thread. These builds are art, but they are first; bicycles.

This might be my favorite 'non rusty' build in this whole BO 12. Srs.:41:

Love the pics and the video!
Those @karfer67 bars are so cool! It's great to see someone use them flipped up like that! Sick bike! Congrats!

Great look bike all murdered out this nice job . The bars really give it a wick look .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet Build ! Love the Bars from PATINA KUSTOMS they make the bike fly without even moving [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back