FINK 49

Apr 14, 2015
I used one of those shifters on Firewing and loved it. I'm digging the color of the dice you are using. And I have always wanted to get one of those chains.
Tick Tock 14 days and counting.
Thanks for the heads up 14 days yikes . I've never used the half link chain be for either. I found a deal I two chains & the 29er tire .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kingfish254
Apr 14, 2015
I tried to mount the spring on the 3G fork but no luck . I'm going to take it to my buddy Eds shop he has a bearing press hopefully that will work better then my back yard press , Hahahaha

I had the cap threaded but just couldn't get it down all the way so back to the drawing board .

Apr 14, 2015
Another hot afternoon in the garage wow . I did manage the accomplish something besides sweating. Some custom 3G action polished aluminum & black chrome.

I brought my welder Eds press back to my house today to compress these big springs . I had to get creative but it worked good

To put the fork legs on I tried a trick I saw a while back . I used a bolt going the opposite way to spread the clamp . Put the washer in there to block the hole so it would spread . I did this for two reasons ,the powder is thicker then the chrome & need some extra space also didn't want to scratch it .

It's back together I bet there not may out there like this if any.

Apr 14, 2015
Thanks guys I just hope I get the rest of the bike back in time . Or I'll be riding a unicycle across the finish line . This is cutting it close . I think my powder coat buddy likes to see me stress out .

Last edited: