FIRST FRESNO BIKE CLUB MEET AND GREET !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just trying to get an idea of how many RRB.COM memebers from the Central Valley Cali are gonna pop up at WOODWARD Park this Saturday, June 14th at 1:00 p.m. for the FIRST EVER "CENTRAL VALLEY CHAIN GANG" BIKE CLUB, meet and greet, we will be set up in the parking lot by the dog run area. We need to have a good turnout as the Central has a lot of builders and lot of interest but no club....Till Now ! So bring your bike(s), bring your family, bring soda's and snacks and let's see just how many cool rides the Valley has.

MercuryMan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for it brotha. No matter where your from, be there. This is gonna rock.

COUNT ME IN!!! I have been waiting for something like this for a long time now. :D

Let's go central California!! Let's show them how we roll!!! 8)

See ya there!

You know I'm from Visalia but I living in Pasadena right now...but I'll have to keep track of you guys...keep me posted...

Well All, wasn't that just the coolest thing ever. The Central Valley can represent. We had an amazing turn out today and we were still missing several people that could not make it. I look forward to the next ride but only this time it will be flat land. Those hills were not fun. In fact my legs burn. "Leg Burner". I got the idea today that many of you are interested in having the next ride in Pismo. Those details are to come. I will email all of you soon. Thanks for all the fun and participation.

P6140005.jpg

P6140006.jpg

P6140007.jpg

P6140008.jpg

P6140009.jpg

P6140010.jpg

P6140011.jpg

P6140015.jpg

P6140016.jpg

P6140017.jpg

P6140020.jpg

P6140021.jpg

P6140022.jpg

One more thing, can all of you that are wanting to take part in our group please email me with your contact info. If you were there today and and signed in don't worry about it. If you weren't there please send it so I can communicate with you about details for future rides. Thanks. :D

Great job !!! looks like you had a great turn out. Would like to get a rat rod club going in Phx.-Mesa area. keep up the good work . Bartley dad

hey everyone. we had a great time at the meet and greet sat, everyone was really great to meet . cant wait to do it again and maybe though in a bbq or something next time. hope everyone had a good weekend and fathersday. see you all next time and maybe i wont have to carry my bike the last part of the ride next time.

Wow!!
Now that was cool!!! What a great bunch of people with some unbievable bikes!
This looks like way to much fun. I dig the bbq idea! Let's plan that before the Pismo trip!

Smilley, Did you make the 6:00 dead line?

I'm a vegitarian.....NOT!!! :lol: I like the BBQ idea as well. Any thoughts on the next ride in a couple weeks. Someone suggested Friday Night Farmers Market in Clovis. Not a BBQ place but there is a park at Sierra and Clovis Ave. It would be an evening ride in hopefully cooler weather. It would also be flat land. :D I'm thinking June 27 what about you all?

Thanks for the invite. Me and my girls had a great time. My daughter Kaitlyn, is just fine after her little experiment with the curb. Guess I better take her riding on some hills for some practice. But she still enjoyed herself and we are looking forward to the next meet, wherever that may be. Thanks.

FAR OUT MAN !!!! This was so cool to meet and ride with all you guys, it's like a whole new chapter in this bike hobby/obsession has been opened up to me, after building for so long and never really getting "out and about" with my bikes, I never really knew how much people (besides my wife and kids) would respect and appreciate my hard work. I'm ready for the next gathering whenever-wherever, just let me know guys. Everyone who couldn't or didn't make it, you missed out, but stay in touch because we will do lots more meets, rides, and get togethers.TELL YOUR FREINDS, THERES FINALLY A CRUISER/CHOPPER BICYCLE CLUB IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY OF CALIMAFORNIA!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAH :D :D :D

MERCURYMAN
HANFORD

I STILL THINK WE SHOULD BE DOING PISMO. OR SMOETHING IN THE COASTAL AREA!! other then that... i had fun, i got a little sun on my face.. =[ BOO HOO. Its funny, i thouhgt my dad was the Only who was into this stuff... "rat rods this.. skip tooth that.. classic." he felt like he "fit in". and im happy. just hanging out with some people who are intrerested in the same Stuff hes into. I knew you guys were out there! YOUR NOT ALONE!. lol.

OOPS! THATS WASNT MERC MAN... this is his daughter.. i wrote on his name.. kuz hes all signed in.. boo hoo. sorry about that!

Glad to have your entire family out there. That was an amazing event. Pismo is already in the works, just trying to find some dates. Our next ride might be in Clovis on Friday of next week. In fact what does everyone think about meeting that night at the park on Clovis and Sierra? If we all meet there and then take off to the Clovis Farmers Market on Polaski St. we can make a presense for ourselves. I will send email out as well. Maybe a new thread!!! See ya all soon.

If any of you live in or near Fresno...

Just wanted to let you guys know that there will be a car show on the 16th of April in Kerman. Nice little town only about 25 miles west of Fresno. Nice drive through the country. Person in charge of the event has never had any bicycles in the show, but told me that he would love to see some show bikes, classics, rats or anything you think is worth putting in show. Here is the info from the flyer:

This is a free family event sponsored by the community churches in the area. No alcohol allowed on grounds. Registration is Free the day of the event. A free lunch is provided. We average 2,000-2,500 visitors at Easter in the Park every year. The event will be held at Kerchoff Park, 3rd & G St., in Kerman, California from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. on saturday, April 16, 2011.

Hope to see some nice bikes there.

Latest posts

Back