First real day of Spring = first ride of the season

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't live here it's hard to understand how liberating the first real nice sunny day feels like. I kicked myself in the butt and pulled out my long neglected Carbait 2, tweaked it up and went for a ride. I'd forgotten how sweet and relaxing it was to cruise around.

I spent most of my Summer last year photographing demonstrations like these that were happening on an almost daily basis for a very good reason (The right to peaceful assembly.) Although these events are still happening on a much reduced scale, I will take the time to enjoy myself more on the bike this year. I promise! :)

I'm there with you!
In Minneapolis, we went from 4" of snow on Monday to 75F on Friday this week
Riding in the warm sunshine sure feels good :D
Cool Bike! Hope you get full use of it this year.

You took that pic last summer? From the clothes the people are wearing it looks like you have really cool summers! :shock: Gary

B607 said:
You took that pic last summer? From the clothes the people are wearing it looks like you have really cool summers! :shock: Gary
Nope, that one was last month. I'm lazy and didn't want to dig thru last years files. :)

In some strange freak of nature, it started off windy and in the 30s here today in Texas. :shock:

Hoping these means we will have mercy come August. :oops:

Rat Rod said:
In some strange freak of nature, it started off windy and in the 30s here today in Texas. :shock:

Hoping these means we will have mercy come August. :oops:

I couldn't believe it... We were watching Western Texas & Baylor girls college softball last night on TV & you could see their breath, it Looked COLD :shock: there.... They said with the windshield it felt like 35 degrees. hahah.... Not baseball or softball weather yet !!!

Latest posts

Back