Fisch- A newb with a Rear twin caliper Spyder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for the warm welcome guys! Here is a custom engine for my Datsun. It is an L18 that was hopped up in the 80's. I hand painted the dragons and stuff and used a dremmel sanding disk to give the scales a 3D look. Don't know when I will get around to putting in in my truck (or '59) but it seems happy on the engine stand!

P9250025.jpg

P9250027.jpg

P9250034.jpg

P9250031.jpg

P9250028.jpg

Welcome Fisch,
I mostly lurked here because I was still going to school. But you got me back into it.

I can't wait to see the bikes, yes plural I expect to see tons, you create. It'd be sweet to add a fixed gear to The Street Fighter art.

-Renegade (aka Dat-Side)

.... dude(im from florida so its ok...) that is some amazing stuff. my brother lives out in cali and worked for nissan north america, he has/had a bunch of datsuns, but he goes all original, i dont remember exactly what hes had but one or two of them got restored and are sitting in a museum, i believe. ill have to find out more if your interested. your truck is epic tho, id rock it in a heart beat.

My favorite artist from the Ratsun site! Gald to see you've made it into bikes too. Cant wait to see some of your bike illustrations.

heya fisch

you have quite a sweet guitar collection there!
i only have a fender starcaster at the moment
you're artwork is amazing i cannot wait to see what you do with that spyder
i actually have a girls version of that bike with the rear drum brake and rear caliper brake setup
that bikes a pretty sweet original survivor good potential for a custom build it looks to be all there and functional
a great deal t 35 bucks
id have jumped on it as well
welcome to the site and i can't wait to see what you do
thanks for sharing
Sean

Latest posts

Back