Fisher Price, my first bike build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Farrell said:
update...

got the frame wet sanded and put on the first coat of paint. it came out looking pretty good. theres a couple spots onthe top side that i missed (i was painting upside down due to the stand im using). good news is didnt have a heat stroke from the 106 temp.

it's hard to tell.. but it's a cream/almond color.
DSC01073.jpg

DSC01075.jpg
I like the color that you chose. When in rome... :D

haha thanx. and the virgin mary hangin out in the space heater :) i should post pics of the rest of the home... it's like a fun house.

Penny actually picked the color. her bike, her vision. as mentioned before, we'll add some red accents to the frame.

thanx. hopefully ill get put on the second coat of color today. working 11:30 - 8:30 limits my bike time to my days off. can't paint in the dark. :| and during the day it's sooooo hot.

Almond with red accents......very CLASSY!

thanx... i'll tell Penny you said so. :D

she wants to learn how to do all the reparis and restoral process for the bikes, which is awesome.

Mr. Farrell said:
ArtGeco said:
Looks good so far Mr. Farrell.

p.s. That's my middle name, seriously.

thanx man. that's awesome. it actually is my last name, but everyone just calls me Farrell. :)

Irish I presume?

My first name is Terry, so I grew up with my sister calling me Terry Farrey.
Because of that I hated the name,,,,, till janes addiction came around.

indeed i am. my great grandparents immigrated from Ireland. I understand the horrible nicknames. cant count how many times ive been called ferret. :|

fun fact: perry farrell isnt actually his real name. he chose the pseudonym Perry Farrell for himself as a play on the word 'peripheral'. his birth name is Peretz Bernstein.

Latest posts

Back