"Fix This" - FINALLY FINISHED 9/8 - New Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find the old thread, so I'm making a new one.

I had a genius idea yesterday after seeing the 2 exercise sprockets for sale...I needed to do something with mine.

I wanted an extremely low geared road bike...heres what I came up with. Still gotta switch the front rim and still find a new tire lol...

(the pics are from my phone...not the greatest)

This thing is SCARY fast!!! It will devour $3000 road bikes like there a huffy mountain bike!! Still need to put a rear brake on though..

sorry my photobucket isnt working right now..

Re: Remember my "Fix This" Bike?? Check this out

HOLY CR@P! That things gotta FLY!

KOTA said:
HOLY CR@P! That things gotta FLY!

Thats a huge under-statement, but yes this bike is sick haha

TheFlyingDingo said:
Well....I found a use for the varsity i got not too long ago

Go for it. I'm not sure what Schwinn model mine is, its a 60cm frame, but it has mounts for a chainguard so I dont think it was a varsity, maybe a speedster or racer. It was red at one point.

ratina said:
I wanted an extremely low geared road bike...

Ummm, isn't that a "high" geared bike?
Other than that, looks cool.

Nice,I love flying by roadies on this bike too.It too was pretty cut & dry putting it on,but my frame was already modified to except it.It never gets old seeing the jaws drop on the uppidy road bike guys when a lowered kustom cruises right by.good job,keep it up.
-Kreep-
DSC02180.jpg

Kreep said:
Nice,I love flying by roadies on this bike too.It too was pretty cut & dry putting it on,but my frame was already modified to except it.It never gets old seeing the jaws drop on the uppidy road bike guys when a lowered kustom cruises right by.good job,keep it up.
-Kreep-
quote]
Wow!
Now that is a RatRod bike! :eek: :eek:

COOL bikes. !!! You know this group of guyes makes me HAHAHa every day. I have spent 5 years beating cancer and thanks to ..... and funny guys like this group i have beat it. "Holy flying duck poo " just broke me up. Thanks guys. Bartleydad God bless all you rat rodders.

Yep,had the design cut out,namely for the weight,but it looks good too.
-Kreep-

Latest posts

Back