Fixies cause impotence!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA....found this artical online while searcing for some fixed gear pictures for inspiration on my singlespeed build and thought this part was quite amusing...

"For men, the bikes present another challenge: Because riders can't stand up in the saddle to coast, long rides can result in reduced blood flow to the reproductive organs, which studies suggest may lead to impotence."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib ... 8read.html

sensor said:
i always thought that was from the pants 10 sizes to small and the seat up in the clouds :?

nope, thats what causes blood clots and hemroids :mrgreen:

Hahahahaha I always make fun of my girlfriend cause she wears some of those ridiculous "tightpants".....but shes adorable so I can't argue too much :) .........my other economical ride for around town......

n714576954_3109710_5273912.jpg

n714576954_3109692_4156229.jpg

her pants arent anywhere near as tight as most of the fixie guys i see rolling around here(yes i do have a fixie :shock: ..........BUT my pants dont cling and my elgin doesnt look like one :wink: )

sensor said:
her pants arent anywhere near as tight as most of the fixie guys i see rolling around here(yes i do have a fixie :shock: ..........BUT my pants dont cling and my elgin doesnt look like one :wink: )
I saw one tonight on my way home from a dodger game. He cut me off really bad and caught up tp him and told him that he cant have babies if he keeps on riding a fixed gear with his sisters jeans. :D

chimichanga said:
I saw one tonight on my way home from a dodger game. He cut me off really bad and caught up tp him and told him that he cant have babies if he keeps on riding a fixed gear with his sisters jeans. :D

:lol:

Latest posts

Back