FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS : STRETCH ARMSTRONG !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been kicking around a few ideas on what kind of bike to build for this ANYTHING GOES BUILD OFF and I think I have a winner ! I have been collecting parts and I finally can start this thing ! I'm not sure how to mount a MULLET on it though !

classic stretch.....
2a2gc1.jpg

mullet stretch !
jt28mo.jpg

I just went out and did a little bit of hacking/chopping and bending on the frame. This what I have come up with so far! I am going to try and use as many parts from the exercise bike as possible, such as : forks
speedometer
handlebars
cranks
pedals.....you get the idea !
This is just a mock-up, everything is just sitting. Nothing is welded!

10cu36d.jpg

10o1r2f.jpg

So before it got too dark, I switched the fork legs around so the dropouts were facing forward or up...when it is all stable and bolted together it will be sooooo low !
I will be cutting the forks & re-positioning/welding the upper fork legs ...When this is done, I can use the plate that came with the exercise bike so I can remount the speedo and make the forks secure! I think I will leave the forks with the stand and make a quick release so I can use it for a kick stand !

ncyqrm.jpg

ou5a0w.jpg

Very unique. Cool use of resourses. I will be watching this build so please keep up with the pics. Awesome!

dude! im usin that sorta frame too! but mine isnt radical like that.

Latest posts

Back