Flightliner Find

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by late for dinner, Jul 29, 2018.

1. late for dinner

late for dinner

This bike has been on my radar for about 7 years since it was posted on Kijiji and slipped away.
    It was pretty minty back then, but those long years outdoors and under a porch have produced a perfect patina on an all original ride.
    I took her for a spin last night and she rides awesome with no squeaks or rattles.
    Original All States good for display and pedals were borrowed for my build off bike. IMG_20180728_214316.jpg IMG_20180728_212943.jpg IMG_20180728_214050.jpg

2. kingfish254

kingfish254 CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF! Pro Member

Very cool!
    I just picked up my first Flightliner too. Same early guard, but different tank.
    Have fun!

Flying Zombie likes this.
  3. Flying Zombie

Flying Zombie

Always liked these.
    Had a spaceliner deluxe myself. Great riders!

4. late for dinner

late for dinner

Before I picked the bike up I imagined all kinds of things I was going to do to it...
    Then I got to know it and .... grease, rubber and batteries is the answer. That's all.
    I don't even want to wash it at this point.
    Maybe one day a little steel wool and blo and I suspect I'll tidy the hoops and tire and hub time.
    My usual M. O. is a 24 hour make over, but I will try and leave it as found as long as I can.
    I've been riding this bike since the first day we met.

I miss my Spaceliner with the Springer fork the most. I've had a couple of other Flightliners, but this one is the most complete and original of the bunch.
    I'm a pushover when it comes to any liner frames because they're so cool and versatile.
    Thank you Sears.

Jsparks, RustyGold and Flying Zombie like this.