found a cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found a nice Laguna Cruiser 26 inch locally today. Not super familiar with em but I knew what it was. Has Araya gold rims that look darn near perfect. Bike is very solid just has some faded paint. It will be up for sale when I figure out what to ask.

Bikes like that are all about location. If one popped up for sale around here, I'd have a heart attack, no way a bike like that ever existed in this city, now in Kalifornia or in a beach town... sure.

yoothgeye said:
Bikes like that are all about location. If one popped up for sale around here, I'd have a heart attack, no way a bike like that ever existed in this city, now in Kalifornia or in a beach town... sure.
yeah same here,..kansas also sucks. :?

yoothgeye said:
Yes, but you guys get all the awesome vintage classics - just look at the ebay ads to the right! >>>>

ratTED said:
Yes, but you guys get all the awesome vintage classics - just look at the ebay ads to the right! >>>>

Not in eastern North Carolina, but we do have a lot of vintage Next bikes.

This is what I get for commenting on this bike. :lol:

Tony lives about 2 hours from me and sent me a PM last week telling me that he was wanting to sell the Laguna...something about paying for diapers. :lol:

We worked out a deal and I ended up meeting him half way this morning for the exchange.

Now to sell some stuff. :?

Rat Rod said:
This is what I get for commenting on this bike. :lol:

Tony lives about 2 hours from me and sent me a PM last week telling me that he was wanting to sell the Laguna...something about paying for diapers. :lol:

We worked out a deal and I ended up meeting him half way this morning for the exchange.

Now to sell some stuff. :?

RAD, MAN!! I am stoked for you!! What a great looking ride.

Talking bars, I found these bars in a pile of junk I bought at a yard sale last week. The Grips were in there too. Bought the redline brute about 3 blocks away from the first yard sale the next day! These are going on the Sidewinder I just picked up!

Here's a little inspiration. :wink:

DSC_0270.jpg~original

DSC_0248.jpg~original

DSC_0247.jpg~original

DSC_0245.jpg~original

DSC_0242.jpg~original

DSC_0251.jpg~original

I've decided that it's not the water, I think you rub butter onto your bikes. There can be no other explanation for the sheen. :roll: Where in the world did that one come from looking like that? Time Machine?

I got it in pretty nice shape from Clancy in trade and then I just put some finishing touches on it...and a little magic Texas water ;)

Hey Rat Rod,

Is that a stock Schwinn chainring on that beautiful Sidewinder? and if not ... do you know what kind it is? I saw a one piece crank on a Merida that looked like that, but have not been able to scare up anyplace that has them.

Bryan

Latest posts

Back